A mechanized Stranger. [ Open to all ]

It seemed that his very existence had Nemesis in awe as he commented on his age yet being more advanced than him. Replying to Nemesid during the hoof shake, "I am from the time when the Ancients' civilization was at their peak in scientific research and just before the fall of the Ancients. According to my databanks, they were the most highly advanced civilization to grace Equestrian soil with their presence, before the current rulers settled this land. I've been alone for so long, but it's an extreme pleasure to meet you Nemesis."

Smiling, he released his hoof and said, "Grey and Sketch are also here and Grey wishes to study my blueprints and hopefully figure out what he can do for me and also for you! I have a question Nemesis, what alloy are you made of? I am made from the magical alloy called Mythril, the finest weapons and armor came from that discovery!" He was incredibly happy to finally meet another artificial intelligence that was truly sentient!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nemesis shook his head to snap out of his trance like state. this new machine was an amazing feat of ancient technology "Me?" he asked then replied "I am made from several alloys according to my own profile" he said while reading his own design layout in his memory core "yes I am mostly made of a dense steel with a silver lining for extra protection and surprisingly my core is protected by a gold alloy shell."

Sketch noticed Zynk and Nemesis instantly begin to chat excitedly about yet more technobabble. He found mention of "The Ancients" interesting though. His mind still felt muddled from the presence of the pheromones in the air, even though he couldn't see Insanity. Deciding that currently he was serving no purpose in here, he picked up the tray of mugs and untouched plate of biscuits and retreated back to the kitchen. He set about washing up the mugs and making a new batch of tea. He was thinking chamomile this time. Something soothing. He hadn't been this stressed in months. So many things were happening. He nibbled absent mindedly on a biscuit as he heated up some water in a pan on the stove.

Zynk smiled with approval at Nemesis' specs. "An excellent choice by Grey in using those metals to make you. A gold alloy shell for your core!? That is very close to the level of core tech the Ancients used! I have even more respect for Grey Matter as a scientist! I am impressed, you are an extremely well made machine.", Zynk replied in awe. This called for some oil to celebrate!

Opening his storage saddlebag with a hiss as the vaccuum seal was broken and pulling out a container of fresh oil, Zynk smiled. "This calls for some oil! I've kept this in this vaccuum sealed storage compartment for the day I could meet another robot like me!", he said with excitement as he opened the lid and poured some into his oil tank and let out a sigh of contentment.

He then held out the container to Nemesis with a friendly smile as he added, "This is also from the era of the ancients and should really improve your performance! Without it, I'd probably be on the scrap heap by now."

Nemesis was taken back by zynks compliment "I always thought gold was a weak material...unless I'm thinking of gold tools" he then watched and looked at the container of oil "um if you insist" he said as a small straw came from his speaker and drank down a small amount of the oil, when he did this he gained a blue aura and let out a small shockwave which rumbled the house slightly "by celestia!!!" he said in amazement "you ancients sure know you're stuff"

Sketch prepared the tea and refilled the same teapot. gathering the mugs and resetting the tray with fresh biscuits, he emerged again. He trotted forwards with the try levitating slightly in front of him when suddenly the house shook with a cry of "By Celestia!" , and Sketch lost his footing. He tumbled to the floor and the tray of tea and biscuits flew across the room. The teapot smashed into Zynk and coated him in the burning brown liquid. Biscuits flew all across the room and made a right mess. Sketch dragged himself back to his hooves and saw the mess he'd just made. "I-I'm so sorry, Mr.Zynk, I'll get that cleaned up right away!" Sketch shouted distressedly and ran back into the kitchen to get a mop bucket and a cloth.

the blue aura remained around nemesis "oh my Sketch! Zynk...I am very very sorry" he said as he tried to help clean things up "I had no idea that the oil would cause me to do that!!". He felt sorry for Sketch, first he has three robots and 2 organic ponioes in his home and second Nemesis almost destroyed it by accident.

Zynk chuckled as Nemesis had his first taste of Ancient oil and the aftermath. He replied to Nemesis, "Yes, they did. The fact that I am still operational is a testament to their technical skill."

Grey Matter had his lab set up and started asking him about his senses. Zynk responded, "I can hear, see, and smell. As I have no DES, taste is irrelevant to me. I have the ability to feel physical pain, as it alerts me to where I am damaged and repair it!"

As he was answering Grey's questions, he felt a teapot smash against him and the hot tea running down his barrel during the shockwave. Sketch apologized and Zynk replied, "Don't worry, no damage has been done." Activating his thermal protection system, his chassis became incredibly cold, freezing the tea.

"Whew, I thunk I drained my auxiliary battery...", Zynk said as he switched from "auxiliary power boot" to "main power". His main cores roaring to life, Zynk ran the diagnostic and shouted with glee, "My main cores are in perfect condition!". He was suddenly full of energy, dancing about the room.

Nemesis felt a pinch of jealousy. zynk was by far more advanced than nemesis, better armour. better programming. He hopes nemesis has the edge over zynk in terms of speed. his engines could send him near to the speed of sound, alittle bit faster he if goes into overdrive.

"its like I am super advanced but you zynk are Hyper advanced despite you're age....um..no offence. I'm just amazed is all

(OOC: I think it might be best if I left the robots to fraternise for a bit.)

Sketch's internal clock suddenly went off. *The Meeting! I have to be at Pommes Duchesse's in the next ten minutes.* He scrambled outside to the crowd, still a little flushed over his previous accident. "I'm so sorry, but I have a very important meeting to get to. I'll be back in around half an hour. Do whatever you want until I get back. My house is your house as they say." With that Sketch galloped out of the house again and left the robots alone, or so he thought.

Zynk waved a hoof in goodbye to Sketch and said, "Thank you. Best of luck to you at your meeting." He turned back to Nemesis and replied with a warm smile after coming to a stop near him, "None taken. With any luck, you'll be just as advanced as I am very soon. Although there is still one or two systems I still don't have activated. I will activate them soon to achieve full functionality."

Zynk then opened his chest, revealing a spherical slot and said, "this is where I will be installing the Sky Orb, an essential component of my Nazca class subsystems." Opening the other storage compartment, he pulled out a sphere that was brimming with magic power and displayed an image of clouds going across a blue sky. "This, is the Sky Orb. It allowed me to pilot an ancient airship called the Nazca Ship. It also acts as a conduit for me to access my special magic weapons and other highly draining features in my programming.", Zynk said as he held the orb with reverence before sliding it into the slot inside his chassis.

"Activate Nazca subsystems!", Zynk shouted as his metal horn lit up and his eyes achieved full brightness. Everything came into focus as Zynk ran another check, revealing no errors in his Nazca subroutines as panels slid open, revealing his arsenal. Twin laser cannons, and the Nazca cannon. The Nazca cannon slowly rose out of his back, a green glow could be seen inside the barrel. "nothing wrong with that subsystem...", Zynk said to himself as his cores hit 500%, yet his engines were almost whisper quiet and it looked like he was floating on air.

Cleareye suspisions proved correct. Grey Matter indeed bought train ticked today and she even knew his destination.

Canterlot...

It could be troublesome to go out of there personaly. After all castle city was a capitol and drawing attention of authorithies there was unwise. She needed to get him out of city somehow.

Two hours later airship rose from Everfree Forest. From flying "fortress" scurred small swarm of automated drones.

Each of them contained one of coat hairs - picked from Grey house.

"No metter where you hide, I will find you. No one escapes from my crosshair." mare said to herself, smirking and petting her favourite railgun.

Frenzy was lost - as always. His instinct told him to hasten to Canterlot, yet he had no clue why. He was sure that it was the place thought.

"Where now? Answer me ancestors." he asked pulling one of giantic battle axes. He gazed into it's lusterous surfance when suddenly weapon pulled him to the right - entirely by itself. Frenzy smiled, his plea was answered.

Nemesis was once again left in awe at zynks design super-hyper advanced...no no he needs to make a new word just to describe how advanced he was "the ancients sure had a lot of tech at there disposal" he said as he looked down the barrel of the nazca cannon without fear.

"you have advanced weapons too" he said as his own twin side cannons folded out and extended "I have these two things. they actually pack a strong punch...even more when I go into overdrive...or my.....other form" he said looking out the window to the sky "but I'll never achieve that form unless...." his voice trailed off into a daydream like trance.

Zynk, now completely awakened and running at maximum efficiency, replied to Nemesis, "We did, but most of it has been lost to the ravages of time...". It saddened him that most of the amazing things that the Ancients had accomplished were forgotten and nonexistent in this day and age.

He inspected Nemesis' twin cannons and said, "They bear a striking resemblance to my cannons! Oh, and you have overdrive capabilities?! How wonderful! I lack overdrive but I can still boost my capabilities through the Sky Orb and the magic within." He was surprised by this turn of events as he heard Grey ask him for his blueprints. "Excuse me a moment Nemesis, Grey wants my blueprints", he said respectfully as he walked over to Grey.

"Accessing main drive, searching......", Zynk said mechanically as he looked for his blueprints. A few moments later, "Located blueprints, commencing transfer.............transfer complete. Closing connection.", he said in a mechanical voice. Shaking his head a few times, he was back to normal as he said to Grey, "There, I hope that helps and is that the DES system on the monitor there?"

Suddenly, his scanners alerted him to another pony in the room. Deactivating his weapons, he trotted over to the couch and looked underneath. "Oh, hello there! Don't be afraid of me, I won't harm you!", he said gently to the pegasus hiding under the couch.

Grey looked at the blueprints. "The ancients certainly knew what they wanted..." he said, "And nothing more. Zynk, minor problem. The ancients filled you with inefficiently sized systems, so extras could not be packed it. I CAN give you the DES, and other updated systems, but it would require stripping your entire skin and almost rebuilding. Of course, to keep you in shape, I would use the old metals. If you want me to do that, I can use panels on the rest of the body. In the meantime you would be able to use the Grey Steel body, if you want that. Of course, I will also allow you to make updated blueprints. Your skeleton would be the same, everything else would be moved about."

Zynk groaned, a complete overhaul, "Oh, please, not THAT!", he said in exasperation. As a machine, being stripped out and overhauled was a nightmare. Anything could go wrong and Zynk could cease to be Zynk. He shivered before saying to Grey Matter, "Let me consider this. You are asking me to agree to my greatest fear, being stripped out and overhauled. Plus, you could damage my Nazca systems..." He shot Grey a serious look before turning to the startled Pegasus and said, "I'm sorry I startled you. Hello, I am Zynk. Who are you?". He smiled warmly and did his best to be friendly and nonthreatening to her.

Nemesis gazed out the window, lost in his own thoughts "I'll need the elements of harmony if I were to ever achieve such a form again" he quietly said to himself then coming to his senses he looks over to zynk who had discovered the yellow pegasus "Oh that's where you were hiding" he said in a friendly manner he looked over to grey "An overhaul is never nice to a robot" he added just to show he would not enjoy such a thing.

(OOC: If you guys are waiting on me, then there's no need. I'll be back when things pick up again. You robotic people have a lot to catch up on, and Sketch was just in the way. I'll post a summary post when he returns.)