Ponyponyponypony

gooberbot

About Myself: Hi, I'm Tiffany (also known as Tiff and Tiffy), a 23 yr. old girl from Ohio. Hobbies include watching movies like Goodfellas, Mean Girls, Tangled, and whatever else comes my way and television shows like New Girl, True Blood, Oddities, 1 Girl 5 Gays.

I love roleplaying, though it's been a while since I've done it online. Lately, I've been doing just DnD/Pathfinder/All Flesh Must Be Eaten. I also devour books like no one's business, especially young adult books, ESPECIALLY books by Margaret Peterson Haddix, Nancy Farmer, Jerry Spinelli, the Artemis Fowl series, the Percy Jackson series, so on and so forth. I'm also a bit of a real-life Pinkie Pie, so if you think she's annoying, you're probably gonna think I'm annoying.

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend of mine "subtly" sent me "subliminal messages," by hissing at me repeatedly to join canterlot.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After DnD, my friends watch Ponies. I stay. I get hooked on Ponies. Foreverandeverandeverandever.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Without Ponies: :?:

My first time watching Ponies, I was like: :shock:

The first time I stopped watching Ponies, I was like: :scream:

So then more Ponies came on, and I was all: :D

And now when people ask me about Ponies, I be: :blush:

Welcome to Canterlot! Tangled was an EXCELLENT movie, wasn't it? I loved that frying pan, ah man. The Artemis Fowl series was great, I cried when Butler got *hurt* (No spoilers from me, enope) :cry: The Dwarf was an awesome character. What was his name again? Anyways... I really like that last bit on your intro! My favorite is "when people ask you about ponies." So, what about ponies? :D Have fun here!

First thing I thought of when reading the title of your introduction:

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Star Swirl the Bearded.

I can't say I share the same taste in literature as you, but I have started on the Artemis Fowl series based on a suggestion from a friend, but its on the back-burner as I reread Discworld series in order.

As for you being a real life pinkie pie? Well that is fine, but since that is the case, it seems only right you get a proper pinkie welcome!

That should do it for me! Welcome once again :D

The Artemis Fowl series was great, I cried when Butler got *hurt* (No spoilers from me, enope) :cry: The Dwarf was an awesome character. What was his name again? Anyways... I really like that last bit on your intro! My favorite is "when people ask you about ponies." So, what about ponies? :D Have fun here!

The dwarf was named Mulch Diggums, and if there is ever a movie based on that series, he's going to be the best part. What's not to love about a flatulent rogue :oops: ? And I love these emoticons. I'm going to try to not go too crazy with them in my posts, but they're just too much fun!!