Hello, my name is Appletwist.

Appletwist

About Myself: I live in Denmark, and I love doing parkour, gaming and drawing etc.

How I found Canterlot.com: NeilWacaster

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: One of my friends got me into it, eventhough it didn't seem like my thing, because I had the picture of a 3rd generation pony in my head.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
Hello Canterlot!

My name is Appletwist, and I am a hard working earth pony.

My skin is a light blue color, mane is a mix between dark brown and light brown.

My cutie mark is a root from an apple tree, with a green outline.

I work at the famous Sweet Apple Acres, where I buck apples and make wooden figures.

I also meditate alot, to keep my spiritual self going.

More Parkour ponies?! AWESOME! I was supposed to go to a parkour pony meet-up later in the summer, but I can't due to schedule conflicts. :(

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Star Swirl the Bearded, but I am known by many as "Swirly." I hope you enjoy it here :)

More Parkour ponies?! AWESOME! I was supposed to go to a parkour pony meet-up later in the summer, but I can't due to schedule conflicts. :(

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Star Swirl the Bearded, but I am known by many as "Swirly." I hope you enjoy it here :)

They have a parkour pony meetup? O.o

Welcome to the site,Appletwist.

Hiii! My Celestia, you have a cute name. It sounds like something I'd bake. I'll have to come up with a recipe now that you've inspired me!

Welcome to Canterlot! You sound like you have a fun OC -- have you considered the roleplay side of the forum?

• Like 1