Hello everyony

Prismatic

About Myself: Hello!

I am your typical pegasister who loves anything and everything art-related.

How I found Canterlot.com: I Googled pony websites.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I heard about the "Brony Phenomenon" and became curious. The rest is history.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle
I'm a little uncertain about how things work on this site, can someone please enlighten me?

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

Once you've reached 3 posts here in the introductions forum, you'll be free to join in on all the discussion and creativity boards, plus the free-for-all and crossover roleplaying areas right off the bat! You'll also be able to post an application for the World of Equestria Roleplay, which you can find more information on here.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

It's an artsy pegasister! Those are always cool. If you need specific help, just ask! You'll get some pretty helpful answers in return. Welcome to Canterlot, we're glad to have you!

Hey there bud, welcome to canterlot! The people around here like to call me the "Bugmaster" thanks to my obsession with insects, spiders, and all sorts of crawlys. If you like to learn and find yourself bored, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always doing little highlights on all sorts of arthropods. I just did one on Honeypot ants 10 minutes ago. :)

Hey there bud, welcome to canterlot! The people around here like to call me the "Bugmaster" thanks to my obsession with insects, spiders, and all sorts of crawlys. If you like to learn and find yourself bored, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always doing little highlights on all sorts of arthropods. I just did one on Honeypot ants 10 minutes ago. :)

It's true! They're awesome! You can find them here at the bottom of the page. Very interesting little guys.