The Solaria Inquiries

*Walks in the front door* Why is your LPW OC such a Mary Sue? *Walks out the front door*

Somepony has to set the standard for others to be jealous of. Mary Sue is just another term for fashion envy.

then why cant it at least have better tool things than three squares, three circles, and a pencil, some lines, an eraser, and a paint can? oh, and a suck up the color thingy.

Because despite their creativity, artists aren't an imaginative lot.

so paint was made by artists? if they weren't good at it, why didn't they let someone who knew what they were doing make it?

Hubris.

Why is setting your inner child free a bad thing?

It isn't at all.

Doop de doo, let's wee if I got any notifications over at Canterlot today.

*Spits coffee*

EIGHTY EIGHT NOTIFICATIONS. GOOD LORD, SOLARIA.

Sammich has an apparently endless supply of questions that I think he would ask anyone, not just me in particular. I think it brings him pleasure. Also, could you phrase it in the form of a question? :blah:<3

what do you mean by "Hubris"?

hu·bris

   [hyoo-bris, hoo-] Show IPA

noun

excessive pride or self-confidence; arrogance.

Also, hybris.

Compare sophrosyne.

Origin:

1880–85; < Greek hýbris insolence

Related forms

hu·bris·tic, adjective

non·hu·bris·tic, adjective

un·hu·bris·tic, adjective

Chocolate or chocolate, Aria?

I'll take both, and make something double chocolate!

why is 6:48 called 6:48 if it starts at 7:30?

Because somepony is terrible at scheduling, or somepony else needs to get a new watch.

Sammich has an apparently endless supply of questions that I think he would ask anyone, not just me in particular. I think it brings him pleasure. Also, could you phrase it in the form of a question? :blah:<3

Ahem, "what is 'Doop de doo, let's wee if I got any notifications over at Canterlot today.

*Spits coffee*

EIGHTY EIGHT NOTIFICATIONS. GOOD LORD, SOLARIA?"

I'd love to share it if it's your favorite! What are we having?

Ironic...

-- I mean, we're having my specialty cookie called, Choc de Boulangerie.

Translated from French: Bakery Shock.

They're not really electrifying, the bread is actually shortbread with a jelly flavored a bit tart and a little more sweeter with the ingredients of blueberry, lemon juice, and honey.

It's actually a cookie with jelly in the middle.

It is quite... quaint.

Would you still like one or two?

I'll give you a glass of milk or tea on the side.

=D

i still dont understand...

so im goint to rephrase the question:

if they weren't good at it, why didn't they let someone who knew what they were doing make paint?

that way i would be able to use it and accomplish something worth accomplishing!

If you're already that skilled with it, you should make your own paint instead of using the obviously inferior artist paint.

What flavor of ice cream is this?

9mX3n.png

Looks like Flutterscotch Ripple with Rainbow Sprinkles. Also, I keep finding this inside:

photo-285.jpg

:I

Ironic...

-- I mean, we're having my specialty cookie called, Choc de Boulangerie.

Translated from French: Bakery Shock.

They're not really electrifying, the bread is actually shortbread with a jelly flavored a bit tart and a little more sweeter with the ingredients of blueberry, lemon juice, and honey.

It's actually a cookie with jelly in the middle.

It is quite... quaint.

Would you still like one or two?

I'll give you a glass of milk or tea on the side.

=D

I'll just take one and a glass of milk, and only from Rosewind Brand Dairy Farms.

I only use the freshest chocolate milk from cotton candy clouds!

Oh, I need to ask a question. Um.

Do I seem more like Cheerilee to you or Pinkie?

That... is a wonderful question. Hm. Well... You do have your insane moments, but you also are pretty teacherly around Canterlot, welcoming all those new ponies and stuff and teaching them lessons about things. But you also bake and are good at it, so... I'd lean toward Pinkie with a heavy dash of Cheerilee on the side :D

Ok then.

Do you think I'm more like Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie?

You ponies are giving me thinkers today. I'd have to edge toward Twilight because of our discussion on magic though.

Which crystalline polyform of cocoa butter is ideal for properly tempering chocolate, and at what temperature does it break down? (I know the answer to this, I'm just testing you!)

Are you talking about the Crystal V stuff and the breaking down near body temp thing, like 37 degrees C? I'll admit I don't know much about it, I can just tell the difference between quality chocolate and hasty stuff by feel and look. Then again a lot of people can >.<

Righto!

Given you the milk from the brand you wanted.

How was the cookie?

T'was tasty!