Hey, everypony.

confettisparkler

About Myself: Hi, everypony. I'm a female brony of over a year and I live in Texas. I love writing, drawing (mostly ponies), and am something of a pony collector, as well as an avid MLP RPer. I also run a couple of pony ask blogs on Tumblr.

Other interests of mine are Homestuck, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Warriors, and Glee.

How I found Canterlot.com: From DC. Dubstep. Whatever.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: From a forum I frequent. One episode and I was hooked.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
So...um...yep.

Luna is best pony.

Mhm... I'll just ignore that bit about Luna there :P Welcome to Canterlot! Glad to see you know RP, I'm guessing you will jump right into that here! Since you draw... would you mind sharing some of your art on here sometime? I'd love to see it :D With anything and everything that you do here, make sure you have fun :D

A wild artist appears!

Bluemage use's welcome to Canterlot!

It's super effective!

Welcome to Canterlot! You shall fit in just fine here! Like the puzzle piece that is always in the box but you don't see it because you arn't at that part of the puzzle yet, but when you do get to that part you CAN'T FIND IT.

But then you realise that it was in your hand, then you finish the puzzle, and everything gets better!

• 1 year later...