Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

"The game is an indirect sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which was developed and produced by Frictional Games. While set in the same universe as the previous game, it will feature an entirely new cast of characters and time setting."

I can't wait! And it seems like there's a new monster in town! ;)

What do you ponies think?

I smell another morbid storyline coming up! Haha!

I never liked horror movies or games, since they always make me feel bad...but Amnesia is an exception, since it's still a game and you play out the horror movie instead of sit and watch it. xP

I demand actual patrols, not random spawn trigger, actual patrols make things alot scarier.

This.

I'm already envisioning ducking into a filthy pig pen, doing my best to remain hidden whilst avoiding the monster, as well as the crane that takes the animals to the grinder.

This is either going to be terrible or incredible, and I've got my fingers crossed for the latter.

YESS~ I love Amnesia. But personally, I think custom stories, if made by a very experienced person, can make me do a back-flip out of my seat.

I personally like the runrunhidehide strategy when I see one of the monsters. Thinking things out is hard for me in a video game, since I just like to be an idiot in them. I find it more hilarious and enjoyable that way. XD But if it's a game like Pokemon, that's a whole different story! But I do agree on the whole patrol thing, But a random jump scare once in a while doesn't hurt, does it?

Really looking forward to this! if I do actually get this game and can play it, then i hope it will be strategy/run/hide. Like the monsters are still random but you can't just go looking for the nearest closet, you have to PLAN how to escape. Maybe some patrols too. Those always make things interesting. And I hope it's scary! Scary is always better then not scary when it comes to these types of games ^w^

• 4 months later...