Ponies on money?

Gears9333

I recently had a though about who would be on what bill or coin if ponies were on money. I personally would have it like this.

Gilda=penny

Apple Bloom=nickel

Spike=dime

Trixie=quarter

Rainbow Dash= dollor bill

Fluttershy= two dollor bill

Rarity= five dollor bill

Applejack= ten dollor bill

Twilight Sparkle= fifty dollor bill

Pinkie Pie= hundred dollor bill (because you have to smile if you have a 100 lol)

I know all the bills are not there but that's what I would do with it.

• Like 1

Sounds fun! Here is another approach:

One - Luna

Five - Princess Platinum

Ten - Commander Hurricane

Twenty - Chancellor Puddinghead

Fifty - Starswirl

One Hundred - Celestia

Hmmm, I've run out of famous old ponies that I remember. So no two dollar bill.

The 100 is still a C-note : )

Luna could be the 1. It is a prestigious denomination, and tends to spawn names for the money. "What's this cost?" "6 moons"

If we could use Zimbabwe bills from the mid 2000's, we could use the entire cast! Everything from $.01 to $100,000,000,000,000!

One of my friends has a $10,000 Zimbabwe note. By 2008, if you assumed that all the atoms in a penny were worth a proportional fraction of the penny, then each atom of said penny was worth more than his bill.

Photoshoppers! You have your work cut out for you!

You're Canadian right? I was thinking about making Luna the one, just because "Luna" sounds close to "Loony".

I was thinking that too, but there's no coin that sounds close to Celestia, and she seems more likely to be on money XD

the Celestoony? :U

Amazing! But...

PROSPERITY - BROTHERHOOD - EQUALITY

Are those really the best three words to describe Equestria? Not that I can think of anything better off the top of my head.

I still want one. Can you imagine me flipping that at my curling matches?

What your crazy. I thought that was one of the best ones I've seen. Pinkie is awesome and that avatar only proves it.

I think you need to empty your cache :l unless you mean pinkie is awesome in contrast to her new avi XD

Rainbow Dash should be the 20$ note, because... I forgot it.

You guys still got the 1000$ one? That one would be Faustcorn... 100$ Celestia, and 50$ Luna 10$ could be Twi, 5 AppleJack, Pinkie the 2$, so rarity got the 1$...

About Coins, Cadance and S.Armor could share one of those 1$ coins, pennies could be Trixie's, Nickels and Dimes to Snips and Snails... And perphars the quarter to Big McIntosh (eeyup)

• Like 1