Greetings Everypony!

TrinalHeart1103

Greetings Everypony!

The name's TrinalHeart1103, but most simply refer to me as Trinal or by my birth name, Chris. I live on the east coast, and am a full time college student pursuing a degree in administration of justice. I am also a part time technical analyst for a global security firm, going on three years now. I hope to one day enter the field of crime scene investigation and forensics. Oddly enough, I spent the majority of my academic life with the notion that I wanted to pursue a degree in computer science, however I quickly realized during my freshman year of college that I am an absolutely abyssal programmer. As it turns out, I like using computers, not programming them. Because of this realization, I dropped out of college and moved out on my own for almost two years. During this time I worked as a retail security guard, where I discovered my passion for criminology and investigation. I eventually left the retail world and accepted my current job as a technical analyst, and have since moved back in with my parents and returned to school.

I look forward to becoming a part of this great community. Please feel free to ask me anything.

~TrinalHeart1103

Hmm, this sounds interesting indeed, my lord.

Welcome to Canterlot! We will undertake great effort to make you feel wonderful in the community you've happened to encounter.

I must mark, though, that I might be a bit biased towards Rarity fans. But does it truly matter? Of course not.

Take your time and enjoy.

Hey there Trinal, welcome to canterlot. The ponies around here like to call me the "Bugmaster" because of my afinity for anything with six legs or more. If you like to learn and find yourself bored, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always talking about all sorts of interesting insects and spiders.

Thanks for the welcomes, everypony!

Welcome to Canterlot! So you're studying justice stuff? That's a lot of studying! I'm surprised you don't like Twilight more than Rarity. Oh well, darling. ;-)

Haha, Twilight is my second favorite, if only because of Tara Strong. Rarity, however, simply can't be beat.