Does anypony want to be friends with me?

ShadowStorm88

Hello. I just found out some bad news for me that..im going to be moving away from NJ to Phoniex, Arizona. This means leaving behind all of my friends here, and..well ending up all alone since I have an increadibly hard time just walking up to others and talking with them. Im really shy on that regard and...I dont want to be alone and not have anyone to hang out with in Arizona. Does any pony here who lives in arizona want to be my friend when I move their? I dont want to be alone..

Sorry, I live on the West Coast! BUT, I can be your internet friend! I'll always be here if you want to talk, and I do know what it's like to be all alone. Don't fret! You wont be completely alone. Ever. :)

Sorry, I live on the West Coast! BUT, I can be your internet friend! I'll always be here if you want to talk, and I do know what it's like to be all alone. Don't fret! You wont be completely alone. Ever. :)

I live on the East Coast, but internet friends are good too. All the things that SonicRainboomGirl apply as well. :)

It is Arizona! You can grow a buncha cacti and make friends with them! But don't hug cacti.

I recommend looking for maybe a few brony groups in your area -- facebook usually has lots of different regional pony divisions, and they often set up events where you can go and meet other people with your similar interests!

• 2 weeks later...