Party at the Grey Area [OPEN]

Cookie stumbled out of the bathroom, Drunk as hell, he bumped into Mr. Grey," Hello sir!" He hiccuped," I trust you're doing well?" He put a hoof around his shoulder and whispered," I think the cookies are spiked," He said giggling," I should know, I made them!"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neon giggled when she took the milk. He was so giddy right now. "Anything for you Viy!" He says with a bright grin

Snowy nods with a smile as she follows Swash to the buffet. She briefly glances over to see her brother grinning at a blue maned unicorn and she shook her head, giggling a bit. She knew just how obsessed he was with Vinyl and she was happy for him that he finally got a chance to meet his idol face to face.

​"He sure is.." She smiles and turns back to Swash. "Though I worry about him sometimes.. He may not seem like it, but he gets very nervous under pressure. And with his flight test coming up soon..I know he's freaking out a bit on the inside..I'm just glad to see him enjoying himself."

He made his way away from Grey, and behind Snowy," Good luck to him then!" He said, and outstreached his hoof, which held a cookie," Cookie?" He asked

OOC: Snowy! Change your pic! It melts my heart everytime I see it!

OOC: Awww, but I dont wanna! XD

Snowy jumped up a few feet in the air from Cookie startling her. When she lands, she looks at Cookie a bit shakily and then the cookie on his hoof. Her eyes widen in delight and she gobbles the cookie down. One of her weakness was just revealed: her addiction to cookies.

She looks back up at him "Mphank myou!" She says through a slightly full mouth.

Snowy gasps as her eyes widen in horror. "Y-You didn't!" A tingly sensation coursed throughout her body and suddenly the room began to get smaller and smaller as she began to grow taller. She winces when she hits her head on one of the hanging light fixtures; she had grown several feet taller, to the point that she couldn't fit underneath a doorway! "Uh oh..."

"Well, I think I'd like to hear, what is going on?" Thyme was about to give her request to Vinyl, but realized that Snowy was growing. "S-Snowy, are you okay!" She noticed Cookie laughing histerically near her. She ran over to him. "What did you do?"

"Nah, I've had enough... What is on those cookies?" Thyme saw blue speckles glowing on the cookies. She remembered the day he first came, and instantly had daymares about the poison joke. "No! Keep those away from me! Keep those away from everypony! Especially from Snowy 'cause, you know... Wait... YOU GAVE HER ONE OF THOSE!"

Snowy rubbed her head when she hit the ceiling, she had finally stopped growing, but now she was this monstrous size of a pony. She glared down at Cookie, who had done this to her and was cackling about it. Suddenly, she hiccuped and fire came out of her mouth. "W-w-what the..!?" She exclaimed, terrified.

"Did somepony say cookie!" Clear shouted jubilantly as he flew over. His arms were still full of cupcakes. "There weren't any cookies at the snack table! I'll trade you for all these cupcakes!" Clear held out seven cupcakes of varying colours. Before Cookie could reply, Thyme ran over and knocked it flying. Snowy meanwhile grew to a phenomenal size and suddenly started spewing fire. "Actually, maybe I've had enough sugary treats. I think they're starting to get to me," Clear said wide eyed at the sudden spectacle of Snowy.