Kryptchild Livestream! (zombie)

Kryptchild

I've decided I'm gana make this thread to post when I'm doing livestreams, in case anyone wants to come either learn from what I'm doing, give me advice on what I'm doing wrong, or just poke fun at me!

So come, talk, and be merry!

Starting stream in a few minutes. Coloring Guilty Belle and then drawing more Sweetie being adorbs.

www.Livestream.com/pharmparty

Hiya~

Tomorrow at about 2:00 PM I'll be starting an open request stream to go well into the evening! Bring your OTPs, your OCs (no alicorns), and your headcanons!

You can request either full sketches (will take more time and look better) or sketches in my tumblr style (great practice! Will be faster, probably cuter, but a little lower quality). Naturally I can do more tumblr style sketches than I can regular.

I'll of course be a LITTLE picky about what I draw, since I probably won't get to absolutely everyone. I also may combine ideas, I dunno yet!

All requests will be sketches, and I'll pick out three or four that I really like to color later in the week. You can request either full sketches (will take more time and look better) or sketches in my tumblr style (great practice! Will be faster, probably cuter, but a little lower quality).

Will post an announcement twenty minutes before I start up (or right away if I run late).

Hope to see you there~

~Kryptchild

Request Livestream in 20 minutes!

www.Livestream.com/Pharmparty

You can request either full sketches (will take more time and look better) or sketches in my tumblr style (great practice! Will be faster, probably cuter, but a little lower quality). Naturally I can do more tumblr style sketches than I can regular.

All requests will be sketches, and I’ll pick out three or four that I really like to color later in the week. You can request either full sketches (will take more time and look better) or line art in my tumblr style (great practice! Will be faster, probably cuter, but a little lower quality).

Will draw:

-Shipping (Yaoi, Yuri, or hetero (booooring))

-OCs

-Headcanon behavior

-R63

-Ecchi

-Dark

Will not draw:

-Alicorns

-Clop

-Gratuitous violence.

Hope to see you there~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_m7kxbiRNZV1rwsqr7o1_1280.jpg

Sunday request streams!

http://www.livestream.com/pharmparty

Tonight starting at 6:30 PM CST I’ll be doing my weekly request stream. Heres how it works!

You request something, I draw it! I do requests one at a time and you have to request it in the stream.

You can request

-Single pony line art with color

-Single or multi pony line art

-Single or multi pony sketch

I will draw:

-OCs (submit references to mod blog after I’ve taken the request)

-Canon Characters

-Shipping

I will not draw:

-Pron (tonight)

-Gore

-OC alicorns

-Anthro/human (tonight)

-Snips

• 1 month later...

tumblr_m9bq61VYdQ1rwsqr7o1_1280.jpg

Come watch Krypt play pony hair stylist on livestream while listening to the Repo! The Genetic Opera sound track! Today at 3:30 CST (2 hours from this post).

www.livestream.com/pharmparty

Just grabbed a bunch of tutorials on DA, going to try them and learn lots and lots of stuff. I’ll be practicing on these two.

If anyone wants the .Sai or a PNG of these two manequins let me know.

Hope to see a few of you there! ♥Kisses!♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[colour=#494949]

Request Livestream: Tomorrow![/colour][colour=#6E7173]

I’ll be doing a request livestreamtomorrow

Tomorrow at 12:00 PM (noon) Central Standard Time the stream will begin, and will end when I either go to bed or run out of people/requests.

Request rules:

One Pony per person (to save time)

OCs- Okay!

Alicorns- No

NSFW - Not today

Canon Ponies - Okay!

Outfits/accesories - Definately!

Anthro - I can try I guess!

I will begin accepting requests in stream (you have to attend). Once I accept your request, submit a single reference (if it’s an OC) to my mod blog.

We’ll be starting off with my standard pandora channel, and might listen to some MLP episodes later on. Feel free to make music suggestions!

Feel free (please) to reblog/spread the word! See you tomorrow!

♥Kisses!♥[/colour]

• Like 2

[colour=#444444]

Request livestream: Saturday[/colour][colour=#444444]

I think Saturday would be a nice day for a Livestream.[/colour][colour=#444444]

I’ll start around 12:00 PM Central Standard Time, same rules as last time. I’ll draw until I get tired, and this time I’ll use it to try some new things! Probably take a break or two to do a Glitter update.

[/colour][colour=#444444]

I’ll post more specifics later![/colour][colour=#444444]

Feel free to spread the word, and may the dice roll in your favour![/colour]

tumblr_mck9lxxQGb1rwsqr7o1_500.jpg

[colour=#444444]

Request Livestream Marathon: Live![/colour][colour=#444444]

http://www.livestream.com/pharmparty[/colour][colour=#444444]

Request restrictions:[/colour][colour=#444444]

One Pony per person (to save time)

OCs- Okay!

Alicorns- Only if they’re undead (because Halloween)

NSFW - Not today

Canon Ponies - Okay!

Outfits/accesories - Definately!

Anthro - I can try I guess![/colour][colour=#444444]

How to request![/colour][colour=#444444]

Before I do each request everyone in the stream will pick a number. I’ll roll a 20 sided dice and the winning (or closest) number wins. You can give your request to someone else.[/colour]

[colour=#444444]

At 6:00 PM CST we’ll take a break to either watch The Watchmen or My Little PonyL Royal Pony Wedding DVD (Canterlot wedding part 1 or 2, Hearts and Hooves, Sweet and Eliet, and Best night ever)

We’ll call a vote in the stream. [/colour][colour=#444444]

After the movie, I’ll return to drawing until I either pass out or people stop watching![/colour]