A new Brony has arrived

SonicRainb00m

About Myself: I do normal guy stuff, I'm in high school in the Southern California area. I like to play video games, watch MLP:FiM (of course), and living life.

How I found Canterlot.com: Found out from another user

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was insanely bored one day (I was out of school) and I was sitting in front of the TV. I saw that MLP:FiM was on, and I had seen the memes and I knew what bronies were, so I was curious. So I switched to it, and I WAS IN HEAVEN for the hour. The show completely surpassed my expectations...

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I've been casually observing the brony community for a while now, and I think it is time for me to join. I have Flash CS3 so I could help out with Flash projects, and I think I could write some good fanfics. And of course, discussing the show is part of the community also, that I will gladly take part in.

Feel free to ask me questions about me, if you guys want.

May the Bronies last forever! :D

Welcome to Canterlot! Another Rainboomer huh? We have a resident SonicRainboomGirl around here too!

You're from SoCal! My homeland! What part? (You don't have to be specific; county is fine!)

Well, I'm sure that there's room for two Rainboomers! And I'm in Ventura county.

Thanks to everyone else who has posted also. Exactly the welcome I imagined! :D

Well, I'm sure that there's room for two Rainboomers! And I'm in Ventura county.

Thanks to everyone else who has posted also. Exactly the welcome I imagined! :D

No way! Seriously!? We...we must be blood kin! (I'm originally from T.O.)

So glad we could live up to expectations!

I'm terrible at welcoming, so I usually recruit some help...

Welcome to Canterlot!

Nah, you're fine with welcoming! Nice welcome video too, except I'm not Cranky, I don't Doodle (well sometimes), and I'm not a donkey. Rather, I'm a brony (wait I said that already...).

Nah, you're fine with welcoming! Nice welcome video too, except I'm not Cranky, I don't Doodle (well sometimes), and I'm not a donkey. Rather, I'm a brony (wait I said that already...).

Ah! But Pinkie never mentions any of those things! It's just a generic welcome song! -throws confetti-

*hugs Rainboom close* I have found another of my people! Let us sing songs, feast, and dance!

Once I accidentally crashed some sort of party at the Civic Arts Plaza! (That was before it grew up -- I'd love to see what it looks like now!)

*hugs Rainboom close* I have found another of my people! Let us sing songs, feast, and dance!

Once I accidentally crashed some sort of party at the Civic Arts Plaza! (That was before it grew up -- I'd love to see what it looks like now!)

*hugs Rosewind closer* Yes, let's!

Oh, how long ago were you there? It matters because I want to tell you what it looks like now, but I don't want to tell you stuff you already know...

Welcome to canterlot, fellow new guy! I may have been here for only a few hours but I'm already impressed with this community beyond words. ^w^

We shall have fun here.... no excuses.... :D

• Like 1

Seven years, I believe!

Hmm, the last I was there was about 5 or 6 years ago... I don't think much has changed, but I remember construction equipment on it a few years ago, so they must have changed something...

Well I'll rattle off what I know about the place... most of it probably existed when you were there. There's the huge rectangular fountain on the third floor, they added (I believe) a metal reflection thing on the wall facing the highway, it looks pretty cool.

They probably updated the interior also, but I wouldn't know, I haven't been in there for so long!

Welcome to Canterlot! Let's hope you put those CS3 Flash tools to good use! There's definitely no shortage of demand for able animators.

Do you have a DA page for animations? Or have you not started yet?

I actually haven't used in in a while, but I could do some pretty good animations, and some programming that could be useful for games. But I'm really rusty now, I'm going to have to learn everything all over again... But making stuff for this community may actually keep me in Flash. My main problem was that I couldn't really think of anything to make, I kinda need people to tell what to make... Once I get good at it again, I'll definitely ask for requests for projects to work for. :)

No, I don't have a DA, but that will probably change. ;)

Welcome to canterlot, fellow new guy! I may have been here for only a few hours but I'm already impressed with this community beyond words. ^w^

We shall have fun here.... no excuses.... :D

Ah yes... the show we adore is about friendship, and this community does not disappoint in that regard! Or any regard, really... :D

I actually haven't used in in a while, but I could do some pretty good animations, and some programming that could be useful for games. But I'm really rusty now, I'm going to have to learn everything all over again... But making stuff for this community may actually keep me in Flash. My main problem was that I couldn't really think of anything to make, I kinda need people to tell what to make... Once I get good at it again, I'll definitely ask for requests for projects to work for. :)

No, I don't have a DA, but that will probably change. ;-)

I'd be TOTALLY happy to help give you ideas for projects and provide some concept art. Once you make yourself a DA page look me up (I use Kryptchild for like, everything!). I wana see what you're made of!

• Like 1

I'd be TOTALLY happy to help give you ideas for projects and provide some concept art. Once you make yourself a DA page look me up (I use Kryptchild for like, everything!). I wana see what you're made of!

Haha thanks for the support! But it may take a while to get the hang of Flash again and turn out some qualtiy work... but I really want to contribute, and I'll contact you when I'm good enough. Because right now, I am super duper ultra extreme newbie at Flash...