Lynarian [FINAL]

Dmitri

The one thing I would interject is the 'poaching' aspect...there's no evidence that 'poaching' takes place. There's nothing really on the Timber Wolves I would see as 'poachable' except perhaps for the fact that they may be made of wood. In this regard, for a creature such as a pony it would be highly unlikely that they'd 'poach' timber wolves for their wood when it is much more effective and efficient to harvest wood from trees in the forest (After all, trees don't chase you). While seeing the wolves as a misunderstood species I can agree with, I don't really see the 'poaching' as necessary... perhaps maybe make him sort of a game warden or something of that nature? Maybe he makes it his task to try to educate ponies on how to conduct themselves around Timber Wolves so that they lessen their risk of danger?

i fixed the problem, now everything should be good to go!

Hey, Dmitri, sorry for the wait.

Anyway, I'm happy to inform you that we can almost approve your app. There is only really minor changes, or more importantly, clarifications needed.

Let's begin with his ability. There's nothing wrong with it, but you need to understand that we can't allow you to "control" timber wolves in RP. In accordance with our rules, he could have one of them as a peaceful pet, but we can't have this lead to situations where one of them snaps and attacks someone.

Now, the picture shows your OC having glowing looking lines around his wings. That would be against the rules. The design is fine otherwise.

You should add that he used to have a name in Cloudsdale, but changed it to Lynarian when he found a new home among the timber wolves.

One thing that has to be clear to you is that while he can draw fog into the Everfree forest, that it has to be a limited ability, and that the fog can't last for extended amounts of time.

If we are clear on that, and you make the minor adjustments I talked about, there's nothing stopping this application from being approved. :)

• 3 weeks later...