Fallout New Vegas Themed RP OOC (Main Character Slots Filled, Auxiliary Slots Still Available)

Name: Fern (Ugh... If anyone has a better name, let me know... I really suck at making up names)

Main Weapon: "Honest Lie" A slightly worn lever action shotgun. It shows signes of obvious repair from over the years.

Secondary Weapon: "Curiosity" An strangly well kept .38 detective special pistol, that she recived from a small box in the armory.

Melee Weapon: "The Truth" Sometimes the truth hurts, and so does this maple body baseball bat.

Appearance: Fern is a light green unicorn with a long dark red mane and tail. She wears the regular Vault 54 uniform and a small pair of glasses.Her glasses, while mostly for fashion purposes do help correct a reduced eyesight, so without them, her aim will suffer greatly

Personality: Fern was assigned by her G.O.A.T. as a vault counselor, known for her blunt honesty and emotional distance from the problems presented to her. She herself is quite quiet, not enjoying chatting without any need or value. She will also always tell ponies the truth, no matter the consequences. She is distant, often found staring off into space. She has some sort of mysterious charm, that often results in her often getting her way when it comes to buying or selling, or convincing others of her way of thinking. She is physically weak, but psycologically and emotionally strong.

Her magic is limited to levetation, healing, and an extreamly weak lie detection spell, the latter being unreliable and usually ignored.

Personal Perk: Honest Resolve: Fren's psycological state pushes her body forward, even through physical pain. When her health drops below

30% her perception and agility are increased by 1, but her intelligence drops by 1. (This is just for fun, and will not effect gameplay.)

Okay, Walker. Looking good. I'll be sure to message you when the rp starts up. Fern's an okay name. I suck at naming too, I mean Officer Shields? How generic. Also named my guns now because that was a brilliant idea, Thebluemage.

Sure, Magic's still open. I'll put you down, but just a few quick questions to help others get to grips with her: Does she own any weapons? Or is she an exclusive spell caster? What was her role inside the vault? You have to remember that you can't give her the same back story as you usually do. It has to relate to the vault which she would have lived in her entire life. Just a quick summary of her life will do though, no need to go into detail.

Okay. Cool on the weapons front. The vault however is basically a nuclear bunker with a self contained environment designed to last for hundreds of years with no outside interaction. So Sigma would have had to of lived for two hundred or so years in the vault. The only way I can see that back story working is if you either play a ghoul (A stills sentient pony that's basically been zombified by exposure to radiation. They're still capable of social interaction, but are prejudiced against, or if you play the grandchild of Sigma.

Well, this is looking nice, I may take my hat on it. Is Kindness open? For one mercenary of mine fits that in his werid way of helping.

(OOC: (...interesting. I still want my OC to be Sigma, so I'll play her as the grand-daughter of one of the legendary guards of Stalliongrad. Her great grandfather was one of the vary last of Celestia's guards standing in 'the stable' when Discord took it over, if he did... =3 ...she inherited his physical strength and his incredible magic powers, and read every magic book in the vault front to back twice...))

Everything checks out. I'll message you when we start up.

Well, this is looking nice, I may take my hat on it. Is Kindness open? For one mercenary of mine fits that in his werid way of helping.

As long as you're character is a Vault Dweller in this particular scenario, then you can use them. I'll put you down for kindness. If you wouldn't mind submitting a quick character app, then I can see about getting this started.

Ah good, and I can make it work easy, I'm no noob to RPing or fullout, seeing as I kicked raider flank in Fallout one long before even three or NV came out, and beening a vet of 6 years of rping, I hope to make it fun for all with my lad. I will cook up a fast app and see what you think.

Now, I'm ruining in to some thing. I can make him work in the stable, but! I feel I can do so much more with him if he was outside of it, for you can only do so much in one. being razed on the outside gives more room to show his true self in his past, and have a why for his helping ways. Now, I don't need it, I just want to see if it can be done. It can easy for the team to meet him later, and see he is the holder of Kindness. but all up to you.

I'll tell you what. If you're insistent on having your particular pony comes from outside the stable, (That's a vault, right?) then there are two distinct options. Number one: You play a drifter that helps the team but isn't an element. Number two: We have a temporary Element of Kindness who dies part way through and your character takes up the mantle. If you want to come from outside the vault, then those are the only two options I can give you.

Hrm, ok. And I need to keep A eye on calling them stables... it's what pony fallout fans have named the vaults. But all past, ok, I will see what I can do with this.

Sorry. As I said in the intro post I've never read Fallout Equestria. It's one of the reasons I decided to start up my own rp here rather than try and join in on the ones I can see you guys doing in the 18+ section. I found Soarin in the same boat after he made a Fallout New Vegas inspired rp, so we decided to make our own Fallout crossover fanon. You have to admit that Fallout Equestria is quite an investment. You can call them stables if you want, it just confused me as I'm not familiar with the terminology. Sorry, but in order for the scenario to work, all six starting Elements must be Vault Dwellers. Otherwise the Overseer wouldn't send them all out to their potential deaths. Although I did toy with the idea of having the Overseer play an element, but I decided that that might get weird.

It's all fine, just will take some time to get use too, seeing that more or less a back up mod on a Fallout Equestria Forum now. XD

But it's fine, I can cook some thing up for it. Will just have to work out how some like him fits in a stable with out going insane...

Woo jump in point! Um one of the leading factors in fallout was always the crazy experiments going on in the vaults, perhaps this vault has some hidden experiment noone knows of that your OC could fit into? :D

experiments can be fun, or my just have him be some what of a nut head.

OH! Do y'all have skype, we can use it to group talk and toss things at one other for a more speedy talk time.