Hello all

Triage

About Myself: I'm an artists as a day job as well as a pre-med student hoping to go ER. I enjoy working at conventions (I do about 6 a year) and hope to start going to some of the pony ones this year!

How I found Canterlot.com: Searching the internet

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My close friends are all huge fans and very involved with the fandom. It took them awhile but I finally gave in and watched the show and well then here I am!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle
I'm rather new to the fandom but heres hoping to be just as involved as my friends and meet some awesome people! I'm terrible at bio/introductions but if you want to know anything about me feel free to ask!

Also most people know me on the interwebs/art communities as VoodooWolf.

@ Wonderbolt - Yeah and I plan on adding Canterlot Gardens this year and BronyCon next year. Its actually a lot of fun and you get to meet so many awesome people. I have a friend who makes chainmail clothing who does 70+ a year. Not sure how he doesn't burn out doing that many. :-o

Ah, I see! What do I see? An awesome person, you! Welcome to Canterlot, Triage/VoodooWolf! Wait... where have I heard that name before... Blegh, now I'll have to be searching all day. I'll ask a few friends! Anyways... your art... I'd love to see some of it, some time! Well, have fun here :D