I want a long-lasting RP! More info inside!

Hey everypony! I was wondering if any of you would be interested in an RP that would develop our ponies more in characterization and give them a solid "home"? To sort of flesh out a permanent story for them, you know? Agree or disagree? Any ideas on what the RP should be about? What genre? Should we go on adventures? Private or public RP? What pony(s) would you use and why?

I'm using:

http://www.canterlot...-desires-final/

While I have pegged down a backstory, I'd like her to explore the world in and outside of Canterlot. Make friends, do stuff! Like our own MLP show or storyline, haha! We could all each have our own central or shared storylines.

If I understand right, you mean an RP that establishes a sort of central story for the character, something to take and say 'this is this pony's story' and use as an example of their character and personality, correct? Because that sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

As for what the storyline of the RP could be? I suppose I'd have to see what everyone else wanted to do before coming to any real decisions myself, but there's certainly plenty of possible stories that could be done.

If this does take off I could throw either one of my characters into the ring, both of them could do with some character development:

Dusty Clouds basically needs to grow up a bit and find himself a proper career that fits his talents rather than just living day to day and dreaming of big adventures. Plus his near permanently messy appearance and somewhat impulsive personality might make for a good counterpoint to Crystal

Semolina Flour on the other hand currently has no real friends, and essentially runs her small bakery by herself. Despite the fact that she enjoys it, she really does need to get out a bit more and meet some other ponies. Being a mute doesn't help much with that though.

I don't really have that much backstory for either beyond whats on their profiles, but that just leaves it all open for exploration later. Do you think either of these two would be good for what you're looking for?

Well, if it's adventure around Equestria, I also have two characters that I would like to use / be happy to use, if you think they fit. One is a Unicorn, while the other is an Earth Dragon. To begin with, the Unicorn.

Grey Shade is a somewhat quiet mare, looking to explore the world of Equestria and try to find a place to call home. Raised in the foothills near Hoofenheim by adopted parents, she didn't fit in to the sleepy, mostly Earth Pony town. Especially not when she discovered her special talent, that of stealth. She has set out to try and find a use for her talents in the wide world of Equestria, preferably one that wouldn't be considered 'illegal' by pony-kind.

Now for my Earth Dragon. I would understand if you didn't want to include non-ponies in this long-term Rp, but I figured I'd mention her anyways.

Jade Gemforge is a teenage Earth Dragon. Though she does have a home, of sorts, located somewhere to the east of Dodge Junction, she travels often, in search of gems, precious metals, or simply because she can. Though she seems to fit into pony society easy enough, Jade is still wrestling with her two halves, the part of her that was raised a pony, and the part of her that was born a dragon.

@andifferous: can you tell me about your ponies appearances?

@shadowstorm88: can you tell me about them? also, please use literacy in your post!

@thatwhichis: i like grey shade. what does she look like? what about jade? what does she look like?

I'd be happy to, also, if you need more, both characters are linked in my signature at the bottom of this post.

Dusty is a pegasus stallion fairly average build, with a gray colored coat, similar to the color of gravel dust. His mane and tail are a slightly darker brownish gray, and are more often than not a tangled wild mess. The actual texture is soft, just very, very stubborn, upon being brushed its usually back to a tangled mess within a few minutes. His eyes are a vibrant light green color, and his cutiemark is a stylized picture of a map. He's also rarely, if ever, seen without his vest. its an old olive drab colored cargo vest, with several pockets on it. The fabric is faded and worn, and there are several rips and cuts in it. Still he's hesitant to do much without it, since it has a bit of sentimental value.

Semolina is a earth pony mare with a build that leans more toward the thin side. She's got a clean white coat, usually well kept unless she's been working in which case she might have a little flour or dough on her. Her mane and tail are a light brown color somewhere between blond and brunette. She typically keeps her mane pulled back with a blue headband, and tied in a single thick braid, although there's one lock that she can never quite seem to get, and it typically ends up in front of her face. She keeps the braid largely for practical purposes, mostly to keep it out of the way when she's working. Her eyes are a deep blue with just a hint of purple in them and she's got faint freckles on both cheeks. Her cutie mark is a french baguette, broken in half with a swirl representing fresh aroma rising from it. Due to her handicaps she always carries a small green saddlebag with a spiral bound notebook and several pens in it, for when she has to communicate beyond simple gestures.

Does all of that give you a fairly good idea of their appearances?

Valoren Seeker is a cocky, yet reasonable at times pegasus who spends much of his days seeking out adventures, traveling from one corner of Equestria to the next. His mane is jet black, and really wild. His pelt is green. His tail is spiked across the back, and has a streak of dark blue through it. Whenever he cant find an adventure, he spends his time posting help ads, offering his services to any pony in need of help. His cutie mark is a silver sword embedded through a shield with the symbol of Canterlots arm

Geary Twist: A well built, and yet shy/soft spoken earth pony who is also inventing/crafting things together. He wants to be pony that can create anything that he gets his hooves on. His pelt is black, His mane is dark green, cut short in the front but abit long in the back. He has Has zigzags going throuhg tail. His cutie mark is a brown bag with tools sticking out of it.

If you still have space in here, I'd like to include Solven SprocketHooves into this, as I've been trying to get him developed extensively for quite awhile now.

Solven's a Mechanist, one specializing in Technomagickery (Machines and magic), cold and calculating but that wasn't always the case, and this rp presents the oppourtunity to bring him out of that shell, for atleast a good part of it, or maybe make a friend or two, because he only has him, his family, and a few friends, even in his line of business.

Well, theres more info about my char in the in my log, his appearence can be seen in my avatar, and its up to you if you want to accept him into the rp.

Ahhh, thanks Magical :D. I am curious though if Val is acceptable as well, oooor for the rp you have in mind; really no need for a cocky, adventurer since it might make things abit too easy ^_^ lol.

I'm not warming up to him either...are there any other characters you have?

Hello.

I hear that you are interested in getting an RP together.

I like your character, especially the helping ponies be happy/ find love while not having her own.

So, genre wise I'm open to anything (adventure, slice of life, romance)

Now for my characters. I have eight of them. One however is in Appleoosa named Apple Cinnamon, so she's out. Now I have three in Ponyville/ Cloudsdale and three in Canterlot.

Their full bios are in my logs (see to the left below my avatar), but let me give you an overview of them:

Sky Flare - Stallion - Pegasus - lives in Cloudsdale but frequents Ponyville - is a member of the Aeroblades stunt team - loves adventure and performing stunts

Guiding Light - Colt - Unicorn - Ponyville - Is trying to expand his magical abilities while trying to find a special somepony and overcome his crippling shyness.

Lore Weaver - Young Stallion - Unicorn - Ponyville - Owns a bookstore and is interesting in learning new things and sharing knowledge with others.

Sweet Surprise - Youn Mare - Earth Pony - Canterlot - Is friendly, hyperactive and makes candy at a store in Canterlot. Always willing to put a smile on a pony's face.

Fire Heart - Filly - Unicorn - Canterlot - A student of Princess Celestia's school, she can create fire but has trouble controlling it due to her emotions.

Night Watcher - Mare - Pegasus - Canterlot - a military pony in the Lunar Guard, she patrols the streets of Canterlot at night to ensure the safety of the Princesses and the citizens.

Heart Healer - Mare - Unicorn - Canterlot - A unicorn with the power of reading the emotions of others. She helps ponies with emotional issues like love, grief, and loss.

So, there's my cast of ponies!