Newbin' It Up

Silver

I've been post by post roleplaying for about 6 years now, and tabletop roleplaying for nearly 10. I'm both picky about my roleplay partners and somewhat slow to reply at times, so I'm not sure how well I'll get along at first. ^^;

I'm really excited to be here. It looks like a great community geared toward good roleplaying. I haven't roleplayed for a while because it is so hard to get away from Mary Sues and < 4 sentance posts. From what I've read thus far, that shouldn't be a problem here. Hooray!

I am not quite sure what I want to do with a character yet. I have an OC that I love, but she is really just a ponified version of me, so I'd like to come up with something more roleplay oriented. I'll have to think and sketch some.

Here's a short example of my writing, for those interested.

Edit: I tend to obsessively edit my posts for grammar nuances and clarifications.

Edited by Silver

Ah, interesting stuff! Looks like you are a fun person, though :D I'll look forward to seeing you in the RP section! Maybe some day our characters shall cross paths... That sure would be cool! Anyways... I'd like to get a few links to your art, some time. It interests me! Have fun here!

Welcome to Canterlot, fellow newpomy! I'm pretty new here also...

Hm, it seems we have a lot in common, which is a little weird but good at the same time!

I'm probably going to start roleplaying really soon (I knew I was going to cave sooner or later), but I gotta learn the ropes first. Perhaps when I get better at roleplaying, we'll see each other someday in the RP forums! :D

Anyways, enjoy your stay here!

Hm, it seems we have a lot in common, which is a little weird but good at the same time!

Us roleplayers are an odd bunch! ♪

Ah, you are quite the artist! That is some nice stuff, there! I'll just go ahead and give you a Watch... if you don't mind :D

Aww, thanks! Here, have a llama. ^-^

Hello to all of you, and thank you for the kind welcome. :)

Welcome to Canterlot! We have a lot of members with "silver" in their names, but I guess none of them tried just straight up "silver"! Cute avatar!

Well! Lucky me, then. I've been known as Silver for a long time, mostly because that was the name of my first prominent roleplay character. It just stuck. Also thank you! I drew that picture of Lightning Bolt while bored and waiting for my virus scanner to finish one day.

Wow we have alot in common thats awesome!

Apparently this is a common trend today, hah! Nice to meet you. :)

• Like 1

Wow, you sure are good at first impressions. My name is Rhyphte, and I hope to see your writing talents resurfacing elsewhere on the forums, preferably in a kickflank RP.

If you need any help or have any questions, be sure to ask me so I can stammer for a bit before you decide I probably wasn't the best person to ask.

I have no idea what I'm doing either.

But you should totally message me anyways. ♥

Why, hello to you as well, oh Thundery one. *return bow*

Hah! I'm not sure about good impressions, but I tend to make lasting ones! ^^ Heh, I have no idea why you think I'm so interesting, but I like it! ♪ Hooray for new friends!

Hah! I'm not sure about good impressions, but I tend to make lasting ones! ^^

A lasting impression is always a good impression!

Except for when it's not. Then it's a really bad impression. Like *insert ridiculously anecdotal example here* bad.

Heh, I have no idea why you think I'm so interesting, but I like it! ♪ Hooray for new friends!

I just like making new friends. :3