Rola, Nur!

Guest ZiraStarfollower

Guest ZiraStarfollower

Hello everypony! Zira here. The title of this post is no doubt confusing. Well, that's because it's in the constructed language I had been working on at one point. 'Rola, Nur' = 'Hello, You [plural, inferring 'everyone']'. But enough about that.

I'm actually not a stranger to these forums, I've been here and there for a little while. But, for the sake of everypony, I'll repeat a few things about myself:

* I have eclectic music tastes. I have a very wide and varied taste, one moment listening to some Prog Rock, then to some folk, then to some blues, then some bluegrass, then some classical, and then...well, I could go on. I don't like everything, and I'm not afraid of stating when I really don't like something. That being said, though, I'm all over the map, and if you share something with me, I might just like it.

* I love to read, and I also love to write. Trouble is, I'm not that great at writing stories, so I tend to stick mostly to poetry. RP is basically story writing, but it's a bit easier because it's interactive, and you can bounce ideas off of other people. I've been told I'm a competent roleplayer.

* I also like dabbling in visual art. I love taking pictures, and I also dabble a bit with digital art. When it comes to painting, I love to slap and smear colours around on the canvas, abstract style. It's fun that way, and, well, I couldn't really paint anything resembling anything if I tried. Well, not without lines for me to paint inside, that is.

Not sure what else to say at this time. Anywho, I hope to have fun with all of you bronies. :)

Ello hello!

One of the first things you probably want to do is head over to the rules section.

You'll need to post 5 times anywhere in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. You're post count is under your name.

Feel free to ask any questions, there is usually somebrony around that can help you out!

See ya!

Oh yes i just did that

oh tails I'm just so evil! But at lest i do not do it EVER time.

Ello hello!
One of the first things you probably want to do is head over to the rules section.

You'll need to post 5 times anywhere in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. You're post count is under your name.

Feel free to ask any questions, there is usually somebrony around that can help you out!

See ya!

Oh yes i just did that

oh tails I'm just so evil! But at lest i do not do it EVER time.

14964b888160fc5b19a19c365cdbb3e9.jpg

Guest ZiraStarfollower
What's that? New language? Fantastic! How do you handle your plurals? Also, welcome!

Well, since you asked:

I, me - Lo / We, us - Los

You (sing) - Nu / You (pl) - Nur

He/Him, It - Me / They, Them (masc) - Mek

She, Her - Ra / They, Them (fem) - Rai

HI ZIRA figured I wold say hi on your into thread!!

~Sage AkA Freddie Freewings

Hello there, Freddie! Thanks for saying hi! :3

Welcome to the herd ZeraStar, this is a pretty fun loving place.

ZeraStar? Now I sound all sci-fi, heehee. And thanks!