Heh, Thanks Thoth. I know this is a bit off topic, but did you see the new Rainbow Dash Presents yet? Its not on YouTube yet due to YouTube being... dumb, but its available for anyone who follows the animator (petirep)'s deviantART or Tumblr.

Have not, actually. Will look for that! Thanks!

NOW BACK TO YOUR FEATURED TOPIC...

My friends and I always pick on each other, so they're constantly joking about hating ponies, but I'm pretty sure than none of them actually do. They will look at my art and stuff, even though none of them have seen the show. I think over all, they don't really care for the show, but they see no reason to hate it either.

No anti-bronies here but I have started going to Brony meetups lately so my roommate likes to yell out "BRONY!" whenever I tell him that's where I'm going for the weekend. I don't know, I kinda like it. xD

Lol I wonder if there will ever be any conventions in Georgia or Tennessee so I can go to a convention. No conventions around here. :wail:

I have two friends that Are generally very anti brony. On the other hand I halso have two BESTFRIENDS that are extremely Brony minded. So the former of the two origianlly dubbed me as "The chosen one" As I was the odd one out that kept Anti-bronies the majority of our 5 man group.... then i started watching the show. Not so Chosen anymore :D

I have two friends that Are generally very anti brony. On the other hand I halso have two BESTFRIENDS that are extremely Brony minded. So the former of the two origianlly dubbed me as "The chosen one" As I was the odd one out that kept Anti-bronies the majority of our 5 man group.... then i started watching the show. Not so Chosen anymore :D

Sweetie Belle quote "aww that was such a sweet story." Ok not really but I still like it. :D

No anti-bronies here but I have started going to Brony meetups lately so my roommate likes to yell out "BRONY!" whenever I tell him that's where I'm going for the weekend. I don't know, I kinda like it. xD

So that same roommate listened to Smile (among a few fan-made songs like Discord and Loyalty) and goes "I want to skip this song but I can't." So I said "You're gonna be the watching the episodes now, aren't you?" and he goes "I hate you." I think he's about to crack. :3

So that same roommate listened to Smile (among a few fan-made songs like Discord and Loyalty) and goes "I want to skip this song but I can't." So I said "You're gonna be the watching the episodes now, aren't you?" and he goes "I hate you." I think he's about to crack. :3

Follow through! Just leave a few episodes running when he's in the same room to get a solid pony infection going.

The more I think about it, the more I think I'm married to one. It's not pleasant when you feel you have to retreat further into the closet.

Imagine being married to a vegetarian. Now try and tell her you've been depressed all day because you wanted to go to a butcher's convention.

The more I think about it, the more I think I'm married to one. It's not pleasant when you feel you have to retreat further into the closet.

Imagine being married to a vegetarian. Now try and tell her you've been depressed all day because you wanted to go to a butcher's convention.

She makes glue?

She makes glue?

That made me smile. I needed that.

But apparently I can't make clever metaphors in 90 degree heat. Anyway, she tolerates the brony as a concept, barely. On record saying she doesn't understand it. Fine. Whatever. But that negativity influences how a grown man spents his own petty cash. It's a hard and unmoving "no" on any merchandise, period. Everything I own has been bought either behind her back, or with her because it's a 3 dollar blind bag. This also means no BroNYcon.