Chrysalis Chronicles (accepting)

Ok so I have wanted this for a bit now and I am posting this in hopes some people will join. Here's the plot hope to hear from you, hahahahaha ah I love my life!

Plot: My name is Queen Chrysalis ad I am the leader of the Changlings, well at least I was. I tried over and over to conquer ponyville but failed everytime due to those Elements of Harmony. But this last time was the worst and a new changing has come from behind to steal my title as Queen and risen up to lead my old gang. I knew there plan and ran away to try and help Ponyville seeing how bad I haw really been but was thrown out and left in the Everfree forest where I have taken refuge with the only pony who understands me, Princess Luna. Now I await, hopeful someone will take pity on this broken reched soul and allow me a chance of reform. If only someone would listen to my past....

Ok basically I want a group of ponies:

OC mate for Chrysalis

Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash

Rariry

Apple Jack

Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie

Princess Celestia

Princess Candice

Princess Luna

Male OC's for mates to above listed females

Feel free to just join also

OC form:

Name:

Breed of pony:

Pelt color:

Mane color:

Eye color:

Cutie mark:

Personality:

Bio: Optional

Other:

Any questions please pm me

Also it isn't revolved around just Chrysalis, it's just like an adventure with her as a good person

Name: Ore

Breed of pony: Alicorn

Pelt color: Obsidian

Mane color: Golden yellow

Eye color: Gold

Cutie mark: A diamond and a gold ingot.

Personality: Quiet, serious,

Bio: Optional: Stayed in an orphanage for most of his foalhood. He was placed there when he was very young to make sure that his true identity never got out and to make sure his power never gets into the wrong hands.Once old enough, made a home in the Everfree forest where he currently lives with his two siblings. He stays there in hiding to prevent anypony from finding out that he is secretly a prince.

Other:: Has the ability to turn any matter, living or non, into any rare mineral or gem. He can also manipulate that power into turning things to stone.

Not sure if he will have a mate

Well either be one of the main 6 girls or Candice or Celestia please we have way too many Colts, then just jump in somehow.

Ie the main 6 could be visiting Luna

Candice could sense Chrysalis

Celestia could be either