Greetings All :¬D

PencilSketches

About Myself: Greetings I am essentially a closet brony up in Scotland I am interested in MLP, 3D modeling and animation Computer Games and general outdoor activities :D

How I found Canterlot.com: I came Acroos this website because I wanted to find an active forum to be a part off as my website has very few members so a very unactive forum.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I noticed a few mlp videos popping up on youtube and decided to watch one which was "Guile's theme goes with everything: sonic rainboom" I then decided I would give the show a chance and watch the first 3 episodes and I was hooked after that ^^

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack, Fluttershy, Miss Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkamina Diane Pie

All ponies are best pony :D

also just a side note, I am Scottish, I don't wear a kilt all the time (only for weddings), I don't play the bagpipes, I don't have ginger hair and I only like haggis pizza :)

EDIT: I edited my post and it removed all the typing in the question boxes D: Fixed it ^^

Edited by PencilSketches

Greetings and Good Morning!

I have another Brony friend who is Scottish- his voice is amazing. Though he actually does own a Kilt and does wear it on special occasions, such as holidays and such.