Hi everypony!

StereoPhone

[colour=#4b0082]About Myself[/colour]: Names StereoPhone, a sound amplifying unicorn that likes nothing more than NOISE! The person behind said person is called Dani, and she would live in England, UK. :)

[colour=#660099]How I found Canterlot.com[/colour]: Google!

[colour=#6600cc]How I became a fan of MLP:FiM[/colour]: Always been a fan, right since the beginning, but only JUST got the courage to sign up to a forum...!

[colour=#6600ff]My favourite main cast pony/s[/colour]: Miss Rarity

Howdy, my name is Dani and I'm starting a pony project called 'Project Ponami'. Yes, I am a pony artist and 'Ponami' is a cross between pony and Okami- I'm writing a story up now and drawing the art myself. If there are any okami-fans here, please check me out (when I get the darn DA group up properly! xP)

Nice to meet you all, I look forward to making some friends :)

Much love, StereoPhone aka Dani~!

Welcome to Canterlot, Stereo! You have quite a cute and interesting OC.

You're an Okami fan!? WOO! Did you see it's getting an HD update? It's quite an amazing game and deserves it -- it's a shame what happened to Clover, though! :scream:

Thanks guys! So friendly.... it seems awesome here already! :geek: I sure will, Shyshy! <3

Hehe, I missed the MCM expo in the UK and the UK bronycon but I aim to go to one soonish :) You can never meet enough bronies on your home turf. :)

And thank you for the compliments Rosewind, StereoPhone is my only pony OC and shes a bit of a derp and a music nut. As for Okami, I love love LOVE Okami-- tis a shame about Clover but their work lives on :) I need a PS3 to get that update... argghh! x)

Hehe, imagine Dash and Vinyl scratch had a child... and that child loved to make things much louder than they already were! xP Complete music nut of a pony who knows not how to compose music, but sure knows how to kick it <3

Thank you for the welcome, loving it here already! xD <3

Sounds like you've got yourself a great OC, which is terrific, considering how long it takes some folks to come up with one!

I'll be looking for you once you get that character up and running with an application. ;)

I hope you love Canterlot. :)

Hi, welcome to Canterlot!

You say your OC enjoys things that are louder than the original? how about a revamped version of Pinky's welcome song?

Enjoy! :D (it may not be that different but it actually has a heavier beat to it)