introducing Punky!

punky

About Myself: I'm a Catholic Christian and I love anime.

How I found Canterlot.com: googled

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was skeptical. How could a show for girls be appealing. I'm a firm believer that you should always try something out before forming an opinion. So I watched an episode at random. I actually enjoyed it!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Hi, I'm a Catholic Christian and aspiring Children's writer, so I try to keep up with what children are into. I like Harry Potter, C.S. Lewis, anime, and I just got into MLP.

Yep, I'm now one of the Herd.

I also like Zecora, but you didn't have anything about her.

My favorite anime shows include Naruto, Last Exile, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and Haibane Renmei.

Welcome, Punky! I actually studied children's literature for a time myself, so I can understand your passion and excitement for it. I'm sure you will find plenty of inspiration around here, especially in the roleplay areas.

I approve of your anime list, by the way! Those are easily all of my top-tier favorites! And you've seen Haibane Renmei! :-o

name='Winter' timestamp='1340920889' post='226280']

Welcome to Canterlot! Ah, you are a fan of some pretty awesome stuff, it seems! A children's book writer, too... So how is that coming along for you? Having fun with it? :D Have fun here, while you are at it!

Welcome, Punky! I actually studied children's literature for a time myself, so I can understand your passion and excitement for it. I'm sure you will find plenty of inspiration around here, especially in the roleplay areas.

I approve of your anime list, by the way! Those are easily all of my top-tier favorites! And you've seen Haibane Renmei! :-o

Actually, I happen to have three blogs:

1. http://aspiecatholic.wordpress.com--This is my newest blog. It's all about my experiences as a Catholic who has Asperger's Disorder. I write here about my faith and personal stuff. (Note: I take my religion very seriously.)

2. http://rocklobster2.wordpress.com--This is for my novel-in-progress, The New Kid in Town. It's about a girl who discovers that her friend is a pagan, and also discovers a secret about a new kid in town. No, I'm not telling that kid's secret. You'll have to read it yourself :shifty: .

3.http://rocklobsterjwt.wordpress.com/--This is my review blog. I review anime I'm watching here from a Christian perspective. I've currently reviewed Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040. Note: Some of my reviews are for titles I wouldn't recommend to children. :!:

Oh, and I have a question for roleplaying. Can I act out a fanfiction idea that way? I have two characters, and one is for fanfiction. I need a name for this character, though. She happens to be a potter, and I don't know a name that would work. Any ideas? My roleplay character I've already figured out. She's a musician named Punky, because she's into Punk Rock.

OK, I thought it over and came up with a name for my potter pony. I'll call her Spinner! After all, if you make a clay pot, you spin a potter's wheel, so it works!

And now I'm officially a member! YAY!

As Pinkie Pie would say, "Let's throw a party!" :smirk:

Yes, you can roleplay out your ideas! The Free for All section is a safe bet for that thing. We also have the World of Equestria RP, which has a rule set with respect to the official canon of FiM. All roleplay threads regardless should maintain an all-ages environment, since we do have a lot of younger members here at Canterlot.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!