I think it would be hilarious if Celestia used the RCV for something in Season 3.

It will be interesting to see if she uses it again. We didn't see it at the Wedding, but that doesn't discount she may do it again at a later time. I'd just be happy to see more of Luna, period. :Luna:

I think it would be hilarious if Celestia used the RCV for something in Season 3.

It will be interesting to see if she uses it again. We didn't see it at the Wedding, but that doesn't discount she may do it again at a later time. I'd just be happy to see more of Luna, period. :Luna:

Agreed I like Luna too and would like to see her in Season 3.

No she was using her normal voice in an angry tone you can tell because she wasn't shouting in that loud echoey voice.

I think he was talking about this scene

Luna's RCV is a tad bit more awesome.

I'd like to hear Cadence try it though.

Princess Luna's Royal Canterlot Voice is better than her older sister's RCV especially since she says more than one word. I do agree it would be semi funny to hear Princess Cadence's version especially if aunt Luna was teaching her

That would be fun... Maybe Celestia just loses her cool about something and becomes dictator-ish... Y'know, too many pressures of being princess, and her kind nature forces her to accept everyone's problems until finally she just snaps...

Yeah she does have alot of responsibility which is why in a episode I would like to see where she does a princess for a day type thing all hail Princess Twilight Sparkle but only for a day then it's back to Princess Celestia.

Hey what if there was a episode where The Mane Six and The Cutie Mark Crusaders accidentally go back in time to where everyone other than Princess Luna talks in The Royal Canterlot voice then next thing you know all of them are talking in The Royal Canterlot Voice too. The idea of that happening makes me :lol:

Hey what if there was a episode where The Mane Six and The Cutie Mark Crusaders accidentally go back in time to where everyone other than Princess Luna talks in The Royal Canterlot voice then next thing you know all of them are talking in The Royal Canterlot Voice too. The idea of that happening makes me :lol:

That would be pretty funny! :)

Do you think Princess Luna will ever talk in The Royal Canterlot Voice again I liked it and thought it was semi funny plus do you think Princess Celestia or Princess Cadence will ever talk in or use The Royal Canterlot Voice?

I don't think Cadence could use the voice, the flashback to her being a foalsitter implies that she is still fairly young, so she wouldn't have been around back when it was used.

I'd love to see Cadence use the RCV, but I doubt that would happen since she's supposed to be loving and caring, etv. As for Luna, I feel she would use it again if she was a main character for that episode, otherwise I doubt we'd hear it from her again.

Anypony with the RCV would definitely be quite awesome though! I wouldn't mind seeing a Discord RCV :3 But that's just me.

I'd love to see Cadence use the RCV, but I doubt that would happen since she's supposed to be loving and caring, etv. As for Luna, I feel she would use it again if she was a main character for that episode, otherwise I doubt we'd hear it from her again.

Anypony with the RCV would definitely be quite awesome though! I wouldn't mind seeing a Discord RCV :3 But that's just me.

I like these idead plus the idea of Discord using The Royal Canterlot Voice makes me LOL. :lol: