Long, well groomed and deep scarlet

Physique;

average hight and lean.

Cutie mark;

Quill trailing stars in the shape of a musical note

Origin/Residence;

Born in the town of Fet Loch, travels between towns, so no real residence

Occupation;

Traveling showpony and storyteller/musician.

Motivation;

Finding world renown, and his next meal.

Character Summary:

Born and raised in Fet Loch, Storybook always had a flair for the dramatic, his parents realised this and tried all they could to help him, of course this only happened after his first talent show, where he got his cutie mark for story telling through song. after he graduated, he went to show his talents and share his stories to everypony he could find.

his father a musician and his mother an author, Storybook doesn't ever mentions his parents unless directly asked, this is mostly because his dad always taught him ponies should atain fame through their own work, and not assosiation with another, and also partly because he wants to be as independant of his parents as possible, and feels he cant achieve this if he keeps reflecting on his home. But yes, he has an excellent relationship with his parents

His major flaw would actually be his tendancy to brag, but is genraly a great pony to be around, his natural charisma an bright outlook on life makes others usually happy just being around and talking to him.

He is joyful and aloof most all the time, likes to play tricks on other ponies, (After scoping out how they'll react.) and is usually the first with a witty comment or comback. He first started this when he was a school-colt and loved tricking others more than anything, especially those who picked on others, he was just a Robin-Hoof kind of pony, and still sorta is.

He enjoys what he does, music and storytelling, and always hides his fears. he's compelled by his desire to become world famous for story telling. none of his individuall works are very notable as of yet, and he plays folk music.

jp7x40.jpg

You character is super cute, but I am left wondering where in Equestria Hooferville is. I don't think it's a formal place on the map yet...

Actually, its not so far as i know :P I made it up months ago as part of a fanfic, and decided to use it for his hometown, its actually based of the real worlds "Hooverville", a popular name for towns built by homeless people during the great depression.

Hello and Good Morning! This is a nice application, but I just have a few questions!

First and foremost, your application is a bit contradictory. Your origin states he is originally from Fet Loch, which is completely fine, but your story states he is from Hooferville, which does not actually exist in the World of Equestria Mane RP. Can you clarify that for me? Second, could you give us some more details on the character's personality? For example, what is it like to actually be around him? How does he treat other ponies? Is he kind? I understand he's a bit of a bragger; can you state a bit more than that? Also, characters can not have a history involving show characters- your character cannot have met Trixie. Sorry, but it is a rule. ^^;

Also, what got him so fascinated in story telling and music? It is great to know his passion, but WHY is it his passion?

Other than that this is a good application, it just needs a little work! ^^

Hello and Good Morning! This is a nice application, but I just have a few questions!

First and foremost, your application is a bit contradictory. Your origin states he is originally from Fet Loch, which is completely fine, but your story states he is from Hooferville, which does not actually exist in the World of Equestria Mane RP. Can you clarify that for me? Second, could you give us some more details on the character's personality? For example, what is it like to actually be around him? How does he treat other ponies? Is he kind? I understand he's a bit of a bragger; can you state a bit more than that? Also, characters can not have a history involving show characters- your character cannot have met Trixie. Sorry, but it is a rule. ^^;

Also, what got him so fascinated in story telling and music? It is great to know his passion, but WHY is it his passion?

Other than that this is a good application, it just needs a little work! ^^

Hooferville and Trixies problems fixed, as for his passion, you should probally have read about his parents, then you would understand.

I did, and it does make sense, but it would still be nice to know what exactly gave him his initial flare for the dramatic. Was he inspired by his parents? Also, if he still has a good relationship with his parents, why does he try to distance himself from them?

I did, and it does make sense, but it would still be nice to know what exactly gave him his initial flare for the dramatic. Was he inspired by his parents? Also, if he still has a good relationship with his parents, why does he try to distance himself from them?

"this is mostly because his dad always taught him ponies should atain fame through their own work, and not assosiation with another, and also partly because he wants to be as independant of his parents as possible, and feels he cant achieve this if he keeps reflecting on his home"

also, you dont need some dramatic backstory or tragady to decide what you want to do in life...

No, of course you don't, and I prefer a lack of tragedy/drama. It isn't even necessary. But a little detail can go a long way; I'm not asking for a massive, long explanation. Just a bit of motivation goes a long way. I am just confused as to why he wants such a great degree of separation from his parents if he maintains good relations with them; that is to say, why would he separate himself from his parents entirely? Independence is one thing, complete disassociation is another. Perhaps I am simply misunderstanding the application.

No, of course you don't, and I prefer a lack of tragedy/drama. It isn't even necessary. But a little detail can go a long way; I'm not asking for a massive, long explanation. Just a bit of motivation goes a long way. I am just confused as to why he wants such a great degree of separation from his parents if he maintains good relations with them; that is to say, why would he separate himself from his parents entirely? Independence is one thing, complete disassociation is another. Perhaps I am simply misunderstanding the application.

No, your right, but its not that he doesn't assosiate with his parents he just wont mention them unless asked.

Hello there. Chapien, the RP helper who was working with you is unfortunately going to be away for some time, so I've decided to step in and help you finish this app. :)

As I see it, there really isn't much wrong with this app. It's very close to the point where I think it could be presented for approval. Even some of the areas where Chapien was concerned I don't see as entirely problematic. My only real problem with the app is the relative lack of detail. I don't get a very good sense of who Storybook is as a pony. You don't tell us much about him. His motivation says he's seeking nothing less than to be known throughout the world, and you say he likes to brag, so together it makes it sound like he might have a very big, loud almost Trixie like personality, but if that's the case it doesn't really come across very well.

What does he enjoy? What does he fear? What compels him? How does he hope to become world famous? How famous/liked is he at the moment? Has he composed anything notable? He's a musician--what kind of music does he play/make? There's any number of questions left to answer. We don't ask that you answer everything, and we're not looking for pages upon pages of words about who your character is; I actually like things kept fairly concise. Just add a little more detail and flourish about the character and I'll be happy to push him in the direction of a senior RP helper.

What does he enjoy? What does he fear? What compels him? How does he hope to become world famous? How famous/liked is he at the moment? Has he composed anything notable? He's a musician--what kind of music does he play/make?

He enjoys what he does, music and storytelling, and always hides his fears. he's compelled by his desire to become world famous for story telling (thought i made that part clear, but i can double check,) none of his individuall works are very notable as of yet, and he plays folk music.

the problem is that i cant find any room in his application to put this info.

He enjoys what he does, music and storytelling, and always hides his fears. he's compelled by his desire to become world famous for story telling (thought i made that part clear, but i can double check,) none of his individuall works are very notable as of yet, and he plays folk music.

the problem is that i cant find any room in his application to put this info.

We won't complain if something looks tacked on in the character summary. Just so long as the app gives us a good enough sense of who the character is, it should be fine. Just add some of that stuff into the app itself, as well as anything else you might feel it is worth us knowing about Storybook as a character, and I'll be happy to finally push this app toward one of the Senior level RP helpers. :)