Hello!

Hi there! I'm Melanie, aka Fluttershy vi Britannia, but you can pretty much call me whatever you want. Um...where to begin? I'm a big FiM fan, obviously. The characters I'm most like are Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. (I know that sounds like a total contradiction, but I can be either really outgoing or really shy depending on the situation.) I'm not new to the MLP franchise. I was a collector about six years ago and still have a couple hundred ponies in my basement. I went to a pony meet and everything! I do plan to start collecting again one day when I have more money to spend, but right now, that hobby is on hiatus.

Anyway, I just discovered this site via KnowYourMeme and was super excited to see an FiM community to join. I'd considered going on Ponychan, but I'm not into the whole anonymity thing. (Maybe I'm vain? XP) So yeah, I'm very happy to be here. I hope to experience the magic of friendship with all of you! ;)

Hi there!

If you haven't already, hop on over and take a look at the rules section ;) . Also, you'll need to get your post count up to 5 in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your avatar and username.

Did you know that Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy have the same voice actress?

I've been a long time fan of MLP, but never a collector. I didn't get a single MLP toy as a kid (although I did have some other horse figures). I think that we tend to be a pretty friendly bunch 'round these parts.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Hi there! I'm Melanie, aka Fluttershy vi Britannia, but you can pretty much call me whatever you want. Um...where to begin? I'm a big FiM fan, obviously. The characters I'm most like are Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. (I know that sounds like a total contradiction, but I can be either really outgoing or really shy depending on the situation.) I'm not new to the MLP franchise. I was a collector about six years ago and still have a couple hundred ponies in my basement. I went to a pony meet and everything! I do plan to start collecting again one day when I have more money to spend, but right now, that hobby is on hiatus.

Anyway, I just discovered this site via KnowYourMeme and was super excited to see an FiM community to join. I'd considered going on Ponychan, but I'm not into the whole anonymity thing. (Maybe I'm vain? XP) So yeah, I'm very happy to be here. I hope to experience the magic of friendship with all of you! -_-

I'm an old pre-Friendship is Magic collector too, but going WAY back to the mid 90's! we can dork out over each other's collections!