'Ello~

Xyphyth

About Myself: Oh boy. I'm not sure what there is to say without sounding too cliche. But, eh, oh well! Everyone can call me Xyphyth (Pronounced Z-eye-fith. It's two syllables.) or Xy for short. I come up with pretty exotic names for my characters. I'm always creative, being a very experienced role-player 'n' sich'. I'm interested in things like sociology, psychology, how the mind and the nature of humanity works, philosophy, logic and pretty much anything else that challenges and trains the brain. Aside from brainy stuff, I enjoy things like chillin' on my Xbox 360, banging out to some sweet tunes, and watching awful movies on Netflix. I'm fairly laid back and relaxed.

How I found Canterlot.com: A certain special somepony.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I guess I started out like everyone else. I was randomly surfing on the web when I happen to come across a video with beautifully colored ponies in it. For a few days I would hear talk amongst the internet about "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." Of course, like everyone else, I did not have high expectations at first. One night I decided to search up Season 1 Episode 1. That very same night I watched the entire season. It was "love at first sight" as that corny saying goes.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
I pretty much said everything there was to say. I can't remember much else about me that I'm willing to share since my memory is a bit.. derpy? Yeah, I had to make a cute reference. Anyways, I'm not sure what else to talk about except for why my favorite is Rainbow Dash. Trust and loyalty, to me, is the strongest foundation in any friendship/relationship. The ability to be able to trust in someone and know that that person will always be there to support you is a feeling like none other. Being betrayed hurts. It's one of the worst pains you can ever feel. But, there's still nothing like a trusting bond with someone. It gives you a sense of security and self-importance that you can't find anywhere else in the world. That means a lot to me and that's why Rainbow Dash is my favorite. Also, because she's totally wickedly awesome. xP Peace.

Oh and one more thing. For all my pegasisters and bronies out there here's brohoof for ya'!

/)

• Like 1

Aw come on, nothing is to cliche for an introduction. Welcome to our city of Canterlot! Here's a "New" badge, courtesy of me. new_zps6abc6c03.gif

I'm Lovin' Moonlight or just LM to everybody else. Its cool that we have more gamer pony's, and on XBL to, what kinds of games do you play?

I think that a lot of people didn't start watching MLP until FiM, which is fine, but I think they should see where the show came from, even back to the My Pretty Pony toy line.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself around the site, if you ever need anything just PM or chat bar me. I'll be happy to help or just be company for idle chit chat.

Thank ya' all for the replies! I'm so excited to be here! And, to answer your questions, I will! Yes, I do have XBL and I love to play with my normal band of misfits having all sorts of hilarious misadventures with them. I play all sorts of games. Currently, in my collection, I have Skyrim, Borderlands, Saints Row The Third, Grand Theft Auto IV, Mortal Kombat, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3. I'm not much of an FPS fan anymore since they're being overly-produced nowadays. They're poorly executed. I just play them with friends. It makes the games not seem as bad. I also play games on Steam like Team Fortress 2 and DayZ. I still wish I had some buddies to play DayZ with. I'm hoping to get more games for myself to play real soon like Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Halo 4, and Black Ops 2.

A special hug for you, LovinMoonlight. For the badge <3

Thank ya' all for the replies! I'm so excited to be here! And, to answer your questions, I will! Yes, I do have XBL and I love to play with my normal band of misfits having all sorts of hilarious misadventures with them. I play all sorts of games. Currently, in my collection, I have Skyrim, Borderlands, Saints Row The Third, Grand Theft Auto IV, Mortal Kombat, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3. I'm not much of an FPS fan anymore since they're being overly-produced nowadays. They're poorly executed. I just play them with friends. It makes the games not seem as bad. I also play games on Steam like Team Fortress 2 and DayZ. I still wish I had some buddies to play DayZ with. I'm hoping to get more games for myself to play real soon like Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Halo 4, and Black Ops 2.

Ooh! Skyrim :) Did you get the Dawnguard DLC? I heard Vampire Lord is epic, although I would rather keep my werewolf powers. I love first person shooters, simply for the fact that I can troll on them from time to time with buddies. :P Especially Black Ops playing Gun Game and going knife only to humiliate people. XD (That was before somehow it split in two in my disc drive...) Now I just lurk around on MW3.

I love to play skyrim, I got 3 datas - 1 lizard werewolf and the other 2 are the same nord except one is a vampire version (Just incase).

I'm not really sure exactly what is hidden within the shadows of my avatar. But that's the scarey part. You don't know what lurks in the darkness... All you know is that it's watching you. Waiting.... Hungry.... >;]

I can see a really faint snout and teeth... Its either a Panther or a werewolf