CMC PPG?

SonicRainboomGirl

m90qc2.jpg

You know what I mean. The Cutie Mark Crusaders are almost exactly like the Powerpuff Girls. Don't believe me? Firstly, look at the above image I created.

Not convinced?

Bubbles and Sweetie Belle are both sweet, kind, and adorable with high-pitched voices and a sole desire to do good. They get shy displaying their talents, but are still extroverted.

Applebloom and Blossom look almost exactly the same, are both very intelligent, and have that bow in their hair.

Scootaloo and Buttercup are the bold, adrenaline junkies with a serious kick-flank capacity. They also seem to get down/grumpy a lot more than the other two.

What do you make of all this?

• Like 1

Oh my glob. The colours, the hair, the pony type! This is my vision of the pony puff girls I apped for the site! :o

Edit: Oh... wait, I had Bubbles be the Earth pony. It fits her so much better, the talking to animals and what not, and Blossom was always the book worm, so I imagine she'd be the Unicorn. But personality wise, I'd say they paired the CMC right.

This just reminded me of this.

But I was like YES DEFINITELY! I thought I was the only one who thought of it... xD

But remember, Lauren Faust made or helped create the PPG. So in a way....

It's surprisingly true. I'm pretty sure there's a Pokey Oaks reference somewhere in the MLP series as well. You know, the elementary school the powerpuff girls went to? I'll have to double check that to make sure, so don't quote me on it just yet.

Isn't that Granny Smith's father's name? Or fannon name? The wiki has that as his name. If I wasn't on my phone I would post a link.

• Like 1