Brony Vids

Hippo

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Tempest Rime!

But...my post is going to be ignored since it was at the bottom of the page. ^_^

FLUTTERSHY MUST BE HEARD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mOWUMst-Dk

http://youtu.be/7mOWUMst-Dk

Well, I can't figure out how to embed a video on to the forum (Anyone wanna help me on that?), so here's a link instead.

Beware, you might HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG till your heart bursts.

I will check you and raise

Same song. I prefer the vocal version though. Cuteness overload either way.

hi hi

I'm a bit of a sci-fi nerd, so of course I thought this was funny. Individual milage may vary.

((Also, if you haven't seen it already, you might want to take a look at "My Little Pony: Friendship is Animals," while it is still up. Somepony played the first two episodes to Pink Floyd's Animals album and it synchs amazingly well, but it'll probably get taken down.))

hi hi

That is some epic pie fight music right there. If Celestia wasn't such a just ruler, I'd be baking up my own arsenal of pies right now.

Also, somepony went and extended the music Fluttershy's last fashion show.

When I was listening to it for the first time, I downloaded the mp3 and it opened up automatically and started playing again at about 2 minutes, but it synched up awesomely well. I didn't even notice I had it playing twice for a while because the intro is so soft, but it was epic. Cant seem to duplicate the effect though :)

Thought you all might want to see this:

His argument seems pretty weak to me, all things considered. All of his reasons for the show being popular are, to me, more of results of the show rather than causes of it's popularity. Still, he's a good speaker, and anything pony is fine by me. :D

Archived