Season 3 Episode 11 Synopsis

What he said.

Seriously, I don't want Discord ruined.

Those who look for an episode to ruin something will often find it. Take it easy, it's just a cartoon. If it doesn't play the way YOU would do it, don't be shocked. Somehow I doubt Discord will be fully redeemed, and even if he is, Discord's nature of being a menace will probably remain a possibility for episodes and movies to come.

Oh also I mentioned a while ago the pattern of S3 having a song every other episode...there was no song in Spike at Your Service. If the pattern holds true, and this next episode is a Discord episode...oh, my...Chrysalis sang, I don't put it past FiM to give Discord a song.

Now think about that, let it soak in, let the thought fester in your mind and churn...

Discord.

Singing.

Discord.

Singing.

Discord_putting_on_glasses_S2E02.png

Singing!

If it happens, oh man, OH man...I might just flip a table.

Oh also I mentioned a while ago the pattern of S3 having a song every other episode...there was no song in Spike at Your Service. If the pattern holds true, and this next episode is a Discord episode...oh, my...Chrysalis sang, I don't put it past FiM to give Discord a song.

Now think about that, let it soak in, let the thought fester in your mind and churn...

Discord.

Singing.

Discord.

Singing.

Discord_putting_on_glasses_S2E02.png

Singing!

If it happens, oh man, OH man...I might just flip a table.

Is it just me or does that photo make it look like Discord is about to go all Gangum Style on us?

I honestly don't know if de Lancie would be willing to do a song. I can't imagine they would bring in additional talent to dub a Discord singing voice.

I honestly don't know if de Lancie would be willing to do a song. I can't imagine they would bring in additional talent to dub a Discord singing voice.

Makes you wonder though, he enjoyed the character of discord.

Who knows?

Heeeeey little poneh!

Op, op, op, op, oh my head explode.

Off topic: I'm sorry for my slow contribution to our project, I'm trying to change gears from vacation to class time. This is my second day back and I already have a test on 3 chapters of material. I do respond to RPs im in, but Its hard to find the time and energy to get on our Gdoc. I apologize and it's not fair at all. My FiM readers are getting neglected and I'm neglecting our project. I'll try to do better.

Makes you wonder though, he enjoyed the character of discord.

Who knows?

Off topic: I'm sorry for my slow contribution to our project, I'm trying to change gears from vacation to class time. This is my second day back and I already have a test on 3 chapters of material. I do respond to RPs im in, but Its hard to find the time and energy to get on our Gdoc. I apologize and it's not fair at all. My FiM readers are getting neglected and I'm neglecting our project. I'll try to do better.

Well, we hit a little creative snag, so there is still some time. I also need to create a second doc for OOC discussion anyway, and this week has been kind of unforgiving.

What they said. If it's done right, it could be fantastic. If done poorly, it could ruin the whole character. Please let it be a Luna Eclipsed.

To be honest, I can actually see Discord being redeemed. He could still be chaotic, but the randomness could truly be something like Pinkie Pie, rather than always making ponies unhappy. In my head canon, I can hear a speech.

"Actually, I changed when Fluttershy helped me realise I wasn't really living up to my full potential. Oh, the means were endlessly inventive, but the end result was always the same, misery, misery, misery. How bland, how boring, how... predictable. So I resolved to up my game. There are plenty of places in the universe that are dull and miserable, plenty of times when bad thing happen to good ponies. What they need is someone to mix it up a little, add some new options to the mix. In other words, me! But they won't be sure of a happy ending, I give them just enough help to give them a fighting chance. Will they win or lose?: Well that's the fun of the thing, not to know!"

Actually, I was going to use this in one of my more surreal alternates for 'One Bad Apple - Consequences'. Discord, having been reformed, goes back in time and enters Babs' dreams the night before she's set to go to Sweet Apple Acres. He then proceeds to show her Episode 4 of Season 3. Let her judge her own behaviour from the outside. Of course, when she wakes up, she will only have as much recall of it as a regular dream. Is that nudge enough to change the outcome? And if so, how?

ok if your here then your exited for the return of....(pause for dramatic effect) Discord! yea thats right and he's coming back as a good guy. Celestia charges the mane six with the reform of Discord, only fluttershy gives him a chance. thats all i have and thats all im gonna say.