Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(Perfect)

A lot happened quickly. It seemed Flashbomb and Quillhart snuck their way into the house, likely through the window Rarity didn't fasten. She noted to herself that she ought to double check that it was locked later, fearing that a lovestruck pegasus could find his way through. Then, shortly after, Applejack was banging on the door, much like Rarity was earlier, and she was teleported in as well. Then everypony noticed that Flashbomb's eyes were going red. He was going lovestruck. Everypony began panicking. He begged to be tied up, not wanting to hurt anypony. Applejack was in tears. Everypony was making their last statements to Flashbomb. Rarity walked up to him, now bound on the ground, on the brink of turning. [colour=#800080]"Flashbomb, I did not save you earlier so you could transform. We will find a way to save you, no matter what! Do NOT believe this is the end!" [/colour]She gave a fangirly squeal as Applejack kissed Flashbomb, seemingly for the last time. [colour=#800080]"Sorry, you're just so cute together! Anyways, I say we go to the library! Twilight ought to be able to help, and if not, Spike can send a letter to the princess. She's helped with a problem similar to this before, I'm sure she can help again."[/colour]

Angel turned to Rarity "Sounds good to me" He said "But how will we get passed all those pony's? There everywhere. And I dont think were going to be able to fight our way through." Angel looked down trying to think. He was the only pegasus but he couldn't fly from exhaustion. Flashbomb was a pegasus as well, But he was in no condition to do anything. "Ugg.. I dont know. I could try to fly over there, But im afraid my wings would give out on me." He paced back and fourth trying to think of a way to get there without being noticed.

Seriously every pony, I cannot continue participating in this role play. I do not have enough time to keep up with it.

You'll need to find some other way to unlock the key and find a solution in this role play, because Lovinity, Cadence, and Shining Armor cannot continue to participate.

I am sorry.

[colour=#4b0082]Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, and Shining Armor are up for grabs. DO NOT use Lovinity though.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]I am going to stop following this topic now.[/colour]

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb continued to stare off into space, Then his phyche gave out and his mind rushed with frenzied attempts to infect the others. He writhed at the ropes and tried to break free. He mumbled and pleaded to try to get somepony to unfasten him, just so he could infect just one pony. He had unfathomable love rushing through his mind.

Flashbomb's conciousness watched as the potion controlled his every move, he heard his mouth running fake pleas and prommises that if he was let free he would not hurt anypony. He knew they were all lies. He tried to at least calm himself down but the potion was in control now.

Flashbomb continued to struggle and snort, trying to break free from his bindings.

SilverStar stood in front of Time Spinner "[colour=#008080]Oh no you wont, Not without me[/colour]" She said. She wasn't about to miss a adventure like this. "[colour=#008080]It would be best if we all stood together, Maybe if we go one at a time and give signals for when its clear[/colour]" She suggested. Then FlashBomb started going crazy it seemed like. She took a few steps back from him.

Applejack watched in horror as the potion began to take control of her sweetheart. It hurt her to see him like this. Wasnt there something she could do? Alas, sadly not. She turned to Time Spinner. "Ah'll go too. Ah can hold my own against them ponies."

(Hmmm well now what's the solution to the problem?)

Time looked at the two. [colour=#696969]"The three of us will go for now. Have somepony up in the window to watch the house. I give a signal if we need to head into this house. If it isn't we'll try to make it back. I'll knock three times."[/colour]

SilverStar nodded "[colour=#008080]Angel. Can you stay here on lookout? Just in case we do need to come back."[/colour] She turned to Rarity "[colour=#008080]Are you coming? Or are you going to stay, It might get a little cozy[/colour]" She joked

Angel nodded at SilverStar "Yah. Ill be fine, Im dont think Id be much use anyway, Id just slow you lot down." He sat back down. He ignored SilverStar's comment about how it might get cozy.

Flashbomb struggled madly but the bindings held. He fatigued and fell silent. His heart eyes zopping back and fourth. his heart rate was high, so high his heart was about to burst. the potion Held its grip on him.

(Hmmm well now what's the solution to the problem?)

Time looked at the two. [colour=#696969]"The three of us will go for now. Have somepony up in the window to watch the house. I give a signal if we need to head into this house. If it isn't we'll try to make it back. I'll knock three times."[/colour]

I don't know. Make one up I guess. But I had 54 replies to this topic since I was last online... and I'm a bit sick today so I can't go through them all. Thursday I'm likely not able to even go online so I'd probably have over 100 replies by Friday... and Friday I'll be busy. I just can't keep up. I'm sorry Time. I have to drop out.

(((Reminder if you kiss, or get kissed on the lips by anyone who has the lovesickness you will turn into a lovestruck as well over time. Save Pinkie who has an immunity due to Discords little test. Also its Pinkie she is immune to everything, the girl came out unscathed by a dragon beating.)))

Flashbomb opened his eyes and lurched, trying to infect discord. ( how silly am i?) He grunted ad groaned. He then fell on his side again unable to respond properly.

(dont tell me your going to just fix im like that :P )

Flashbomb looked around as he saw that he was free. He looked around puzzled then smiled slightly to discord. He didnt attack him anymore. He whipped around when he heard a voice in the distance. His feelings went wild as he unfirled his wings. He flapped them while he ran to gain speed. He saw a pony up in a tree screaming for help. Flashbomb closed in on his pray feeling love like never before. He jumped up and knocked the pony to the ground. Him and several lovestrucks mauled the poor mare with kisses. It wasnt long before she turned lovestruck as well. The others ran off looking for other ponies. Flashbomb sped off after anypony who wasnt affected.

Flashbombs concious watched in horror as his body ran around terrorizing the town.

SilverStar trotted over to the door "[colour=#008080]Ill head out first, Ill walk a little way's down that street and then wave when its clear" [/colour]She told TimeSpinner and AppleJack. She trotted out the door without letting anypony argue with her. But turned back to give Discord a evil look. She knew he had let him go on purpose She didnt know what 'he' Exactly was. But she turned back around and stayed in the shadows. Continuing down the street.

Sigh, I'll try make a promise with you everyone... since you all are counting on Lovinity to be part of the solution.

First off, Princess Luna, Cadence, and Shining Armor will still be up for grabs. I could try to role play one character, and that will be Lovinity only.

Secondly, here is the story as of right now... since my last post:

*Remember Princess Luna took the unconscious Lovinity over to Princess Celestia in hopes she could revive Lovinity. Princess Celestia tried to recover Lovinity, but Lovinity cannot be recovered without heart magic. The ONLY ponies that could recover Lovinity are Princess Cadence, Time (only if he has "the key"), or Leisha. Princess Cadence is under the spell though. I forgot if Leisha is.

*Therefore, because princess Celestia was unable to recover Lovinity herself, Lovinity was safely put away in a secure room in the palace. Princess Celestia and princess Luna set out to try and find Princess Cadence (they do not know yet about Leisha or Time).

FYI the Element of Love is still with Lovinity. But without Lovinity being awake, someone else with the capacity to do so must use the element if the element is what would awake lovinity

This is the story so far.

Now here is what will need to happen in order for me to continue in the role play:

1. If Lovinity is to be part of the solution to the chaos, the chaos must continue. I will not have enough time before then to begin acting out the solution.

2. Lovinity must remain unconscious until at least Friday.

3. The solution to the chaos must occur by NO SOONER than Sunday. Spring break is next week so I'll have a lot more time!

Otherwise, I cannot continue. Sorry about this having to happen.

Edited by Lovinity

I don't know. Make one up I guess. But I had 54 replies to this topic since I was last online... and I'm a bit sick today so I can't go through them all. Thursday I'm likely not able to even go online so I'd probably have over 100 replies by Friday... and Friday I'll be busy. I just can't keep up. I'm sorry Time. I have to drop out.

(Oh no it's fine! My brother was really busy when he went to college so I know a little bit of what it's like. :) I was just trying to communicate with everybody else.)

SilverStar was about half-way down the street. She looked back to see the other two inside angel's house waiting for her signal. She came to a intersection with 4 streets, She hugged the left wall and looked to the right, Clear. She looked to the left and saw what she thought was a flash of blue. She rubbed her eyes "[colour=#008080]Im just a little tired is all.[/colour]" She said to herself. She looked behind her, There was a shadow coming down the road, She gasped and quickly turned right to avoid being spotted. "[colour=#008080]Oh.. This is bad.. This is really bad.[/colour]" She thought to herself. "[colour=#008080]One behind, And sounds like more are coming from the left.[/colour]" She had no choice but to continue down the right road. She was going to wrong way.