Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(KK)

Flashbomb landed and nodded to the others. He trotted over to Applejack and kissed her on the forehead. "I guess its finnaly over everypony." He said to them He trotted over to Time and Silver star. "Sorry if im interrupting but Time i want to appollogise to you. no hard feelings?" he asked him.

"Ew gross flashbomb you like Time turner!" She chuckled at him. "Why dont you marry him?" She burst out in laughter.

"I am not! Im just saying sorry!" Flashbomb laughed.

[colour=#000000](A little birdie told me that someone likes Inception. So I made some inception to give you inception in the world of inception. This isn't the end I'm suggesting but I do want to get this out there because I think it's gonna be fun but for you to enjoy it all Your going to need to know the first post I wrote here.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time closed his book. He already knew the ending and just felt like It was a good book. Today was hearts and hooves day and their were couples all over the place. Time gave a sigh of relief. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Forever alone I guess." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. He looked at the cover of the book. The author was derpy hooves. [/colour][colour=#696969]"That explains the serious change from cute dance to zombie apocalypse." [/colour][colour=#000000]He laughed. He got up and thought about the book. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It really is a good book though. I can't believe Derpy would write a book with so many characters that live in ponyville. She must have had help. Still the whole bro thing between Time and Flash and quill and the cute love scenes between the characters are amazing. Though she made a really big mistake in my character." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time thought as he walked down the road and into the library. (Not twilights) [/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"Hello there young Colt. What can I do for you today?" [/colour][colour=#000000]The librarian greeted him.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I'd like to return a book please." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said showing her the book.[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"Oh! Hearts and Hooves day by Derpy Hooves is one of my favorite books. I just need your first and last name please."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time grinned and held his pocket watch amulet.[/colour] [colour=#696969]"My name is Time Turner." [/colour][colour=#000000]​Time said with a smile but on the inside a dark force was resonating. [/colour][colour=#696969]"And I am deity." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time was sure heard from somewhere.[/colour]

(GOOD ENDING ty for the Rp I officially withdrall from the rp. Thanks everypony! :):D )

Meh.

FYI that may be the last of what you see of Lovinity unless some pony else finds her by the end of tonight.

So the story hangs on a little bit of a sad and non-concluding note.

(there IS a reason Lovinity is doing this BTW... I'm not just making this up. But with Lovinity off into the distance, no one will know why again unless Lovinity is spotted or something)

Edited by Lovinity

(Time's ending!)

Time shook Flash's hoof. [colour=#696969]"No hard feelings." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time reflected on today. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Everypony was safe now. However there were some questions that needed to be answered for example, Who caused all this and who was Pocket Watch. Time knew she wasn't normal but how much isn't normal. Not to mention the sword. How did this appear outside his mind. Were there others who had them? Why did it change shape and colour when deity took over? Why was the heart and lock so important? Time felt like this gave him more questions than answers but he would have to wait for answers.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]-A few hours later-[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time wandered the castle halls, his mind was full of questions. He asked himself and racked his brain but found nothing. The sword was magic but it wasn't. How could he have this. He eventually came upon a book. Time looked at the book. The cover said:[/colour]

Destiny of Redemption

[colour=#696969]"Redemption huh?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said to himself. He walked outside into the strong sunlight. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Happy hearts and hooves day everypony. Let's go home."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Credit music, one last hurrah.)[/colour]

(EDIT: wait that's not the end?)

(double post sorry)

Sorry... Time... every pony else... I'm an over-reactive person. I will admit that I felt sort-of rejected by the ending because I continued the role play despite my busy schedule for you guys since you wanted me to be a part of the solution. I just felt like I was thrown out of it. Again, I'm over reactive but being honest. I'm removing previous post because I over-looked Time's post.

(Well I was going for a sequel kind of thing that someone could start later so everyone would be part of it. Not to mention I don't think the people playing pinkie and razor have got on yet and I have no idea who is playing luna and cadence. I was the one who said Lovinty was needed and I thought she was going to be until the artifact broke. I kind of wanted her to go into her own type of power mode once she had Time, love, and whatever else was thrown into the mix so her powers could be spread around all the world and Time so no pony would remember any pain they suffered. I thought Lovinty would have some special somepony of her own at this point but I don't know if one was ever introduced for her. Lovinty being revived would have been probably the pre artifact reason where no one was quite sure what was going to happen but here we are or for sequel purposes. The only thing that bothered me all the much was how we went from cute little dance with drama and things like that to a zombie apocalypse where you turn by getting kissed. That was about it, I figured you were rushed so I tried to steer away from lovinty until tonight but then the whole artifact breaking and spell lifting thing happened so I was just out of luck. :/)

Time

"[colour=#282828]I was the one who said Lovinty was needed and I thought she was going to be until the artifact broke. I kind of wanted her to go into her own type of power mode once she had Time, love, and whatever else was thrown into the mix so her powers could be spread around all the world and Time so no pony would remember any pain they suffered."[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Yeah me too... but after the curse was resolving itself I felt the need to break the artifact because I found it useless at that point... thus Lovinity never had that chance. That was probably my fault. But again with the curse resolving itself I didn't know what else to do.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"[/colour][colour=#282828] I thought Lovinty would have some special somepony of her own at this point but I don't know if one was ever introduced for her.:"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Light Harmony was her some pony. Sorry I was trying to get her back to him but I neglected to because of the chaos... plus I haven't heard from him.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"[/colour][colour=#282828]That was about it, I figured you were rushed so I tried to steer away from lovinty until tonight but then the whole artifact breaking and spell lifting thing happened so I was just out of luck."[/colour]

[colour=#282828]No problem. I'm sorry again that was probably not my best move to break it. I seriously didn't know what else to do though. Spell lifting was beyond my control it seemed.[/colour]

Edited by Lovinity

[colour=#282828]"No problem. I'm sorry again that was probably not my best move to break it. I seriously didn't know what else to do though. Spell lifting was beyond my control it seemed"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Is okay! I have had the same feeling about some fanfics in my days of writing but I thought that since most of Problem was solved(?) that it was okay to end for now as we kind of resolved the main conflict. You are right though I wouldn't know what to do once the spell started lifting except maybe have some pony flip there hooves so the cast was split between ponies trying to turn back time/fill the world with love again and defending those doing that but while thinking about it that could go really wrong really fast. overall though it was a fun RP and it did get me hooked onto RPing as a whole so this is good. I regret nothing! XD[/colour]

"[colour=#282828]overall though it was a fun RP and it did get me hooked onto RPing as a whole so this is good."[/colour]

[colour=#282828]That's good :)[/colour]

[colour=#282828] have some regret. But... maybe I wasn't ready?[/colour]

As said by an old philosopher I read about: "One is never truly ready. When we come to a cliff we either take a leap or turn around but where is the adventure in turning around?" The way it was set up originally was good. I actually thought that this would end much earlier than it did. I blame the zombies. You had it relatively set up well but when push came to shove someone who I still haven't figured out threw in a zombie. Just remember that when MOP happens. :)

As said by an old philosopher I read about: "One is never truly ready. When we come to a cliff we either take a leap or turn around but where is the adventure in turning around?" The way it was set up originally was good. I actually thought that this would end much earlier than it did. I blame the zombies. You had it relatively set up well but when push came to shove someone who I still haven't figured out threw in a zombie. Just remember that when MOP happens. :)

I will try haha. For the first episode, I might just be a background pony... have not decided yet.

((So is th curse lifted? Lost track.))

Lovinity: ((Glad you liked it :), I try to make my rps good for all who participate. If you want to join more I am thinking of starting another rp after this one is over. Not on as big a scale as this one, but should be fun))

((Will post when I know the circumstances of the curse if its lifted or not))

((So is th curse lifted? Lost track.))

Lovinity: ((Glad you liked it :), I try to make my rps good for all who participate. If you want to join more I am thinking of starting another rp after this one is over. Not on as big a scale as this one, but should be fun))

((Will post when I know the circumstances of the curse if its lifted or not))

The curse was lifted... but not even close to how I set it up to end. It pretty much started ending before I could get to it.

It was a good RP but I am having thoughts of "should have actually backed out when I said I might"

Edited by Lovinity

((If you want something with a bit more action/explosions/horror/violence/gore or any combination of that and others do let me know and I'll cook something up.))

-----------------------------------------------------

With the curse lifted, the ponies looked around as they came to their senses. A massive blush came to each former lovestruck individual as they remembered how they acted and they all quickly dispersed to head home...and lay under the covers of their beds for the next few days in embaressment.

-------------------

Razor shook his head and blinked as the curse was lifted from him, "Ugh....I had the wierdest dream..."

----------------

((Looks like the rp has ended. SO I guess tie up the loss ends and hope you all had fun. I'm gonna probably make another rp, one that might cater to anyones more....dangerous sides. More explosions to be sure in the next one))

Okay hehe I'm going to gear my focus away for now from other RPs and put my focus on My OC Pony role play for now. I don't think I'm ready to do another mass scale role play like this one.

idk what happened or how it ended, but it was fn...mostly..idk, bye yall

It happened so fast... sorry Leisha. :) Oh MOP started BTW I know you're doing Twilight Sparkle and one of your OCs. Oh question are you doing Twilight the unicorn or Twilight the princess?

((If you want something with a bit more action/explosions/horror/violence/gore or any combination of that and others do let me know and I'll cook something up.))

-----------------------------------------------------

With the curse lifted, the ponies looked around as they came to their senses. A massive blush came to each former lovestruck individual as they remembered how they acted and they all quickly dispersed to head home...and lay under the covers of their beds for the next few days in embaressment.

-------------------

Razor shook his head and blinked as the curse was lifted from him, "Ugh....I had the wierdest dream..."

----------------

((Looks like the rp has ended. SO I guess tie up the loss ends and hope you all had fun. I'm gonna probably make another rp, one that might cater to anyones more....dangerous sides. More explosions to be sure in the next one))

(Had fun while it lasted! Just wanted to end it on a good note!.)

Pinkie smiled as Razor finally returned to normal. She quickly squirmed from his grip. She blushed as she looked into his normal eyes. She laughed at his comment and shook her head vigorously. "Soorry Razor, it wasn't a dream. You were totally heads over hoofs for little old Pinkie Pie!" She smiled before she turned around and looked over the destroyed Ponyville, they would survive and thrive like they always did; in fact Ponyville was due for a disaster soon, better a love stricken mob then a hydra or something!

She turned back to Razor, she had just met him just over twenty four hours ago, but it felt to her as though they had been through some grand trial. Although she felt the urge to hug and maybe even kiss the griffin, after all the attention she received in the past twelve hours she decided on a smile. "How about I treat you to a warm cup of coffee, and maybe a muffin or cake or something!" Pinkie winked at him before she bounced off in the direction of the Sugar Cube Corner.