The Great Diamond Dog Gem Harvest {Some Ponies can come too} Sign up/interest check

DiamondDogBanner_zpsd473d928.png

Diamond Dogs need more love! So I've decided to host a thread for the Diamond Dogs of Canterlot that need more love!

The Premise

Deep in the mountains in Rockwington, near two diamond dog camps, is a specific area of mountains that open up into a mine, this mine seems to be enchanted, because once every few years the gem production in them increases by a GREAT amount! The ceilings, floors and walls RICH with perfectly cut, brilliant sparkling gems and jewels of all colors and cuts! Diamond Dogs flock to these areas to dig up the gems, though they arn't the only ones, some ponies come as well to try and reap the bounty of the mountains.

Map_Aquellia_zpsc0e98fc5.png

The Diamond Dogs will gather at one of the two camps to group up and ban together, any ponies that wish to join up MUST work with the diamond dogs, that means things could be tense, and a lot of ponies probably not wish to work with such creatures.

Character name:

Link to Profile:

Reason for coming:

Ponies are going to be allowed but only a few, and with good reason :), and if you want to join but don't have a diamond dog...

Why not make one? ;)

Name: Griff

Link: http://www.canterlot...dy/#entry369790

Reason for coming: Since he's already not massively popular with his fellow dogs he's coming to make sure he isn't further ostracised by them.

[Edited to fit sign up sheet and for general neatness]

Character name: Crystal Clear

Link to profile:

Reason for coming: A young craftspony mare needs to be proactive in securing goods of the trade, and willing to brave even a few distasteful environs for said goods--in this case, fabulous, WONDERFUL gems to use in her decorations and glassworks. Plus we need at least one pretty, prissy little pony along to create tension. :P

Still room for a pony? I'd make a diamond dog, but it took nearly a month to get through my first app. And I kinda plan on making a Jewler next.

Character name: JavaSun

Link to Profile: http://www.canterlot...-javasun-final/

Reason for coming:

Java's main reason for coming is to collect more resources for use in more projects. While gems are not quite the most orthodox method, he figured he could develop something impressive with the properties of gems, and the stone in the mountain. Yes, he also wants the stone.

Hehe...and then Clear's just taking them both in, just all like: ʘnʘ

G'morning, btw. I'll post my according response once I've fed doggies and had a bite to eat myself. ^^

Oh gosh, I hope I'm not too late to sign up!

Character Name: Shadow Fang

Link to Profile: Here

Reason for Coming: Same reason most Diamond Dogs go, for those precious gems. Albeit, preferably thanks to someone else's effort.

Archived