Past Sins

Past Sins ranks pretty high on my list of 'favorite FiM Fanfics'. Not the best I've ever read, but it's certainly up there. If I had the means to get one of those hardcover copies, I would. But I'm broked. :(

I started reading the comic version (with less than steller art) but it didnt get very far, so what I've seen has been happy. From what people are saying above I dont think I want to finish it...

Also, for me, the best, and one of the saddest, fics I've ever read was "My Little Dashie" --- one rule though, NEVER RE-READ IT. If you only read it once, it will always be memorable and pwoerful, re-read it and you see all the proverbial strings though...

On the other paw, I've heard a lot of bad things about Rocket To Insanity, but I loved the comic (well as far as it's gotten) so... meh *shrugs* dunno if I'll finish Past sins or not...

I started reading the comic version (with less than steller art) but it didnt get very far, so what I've seen has been happy. From what people are saying above I dont think I want to finish it...

Also, for me, the best, and one of the saddest, fics I've ever read was "My Little Dashie" --- one rule though, NEVER RE-READ IT. If you only read it once, it will always be memorable and pwoerful, re-read it and you see all the proverbial strings though...

On the other paw, I've heard a lot of bad things about Rocket To Insanity, but I loved the comic (well as far as it's gotten) so... meh *shrugs* dunno if I'll finish Past sins or not...

it is sad at some points but it does have a happy ending

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure Hasbro is going to love their official characters being published under someone elses name for profit.

If it's being legit published, then the writer probably has a license to do so. We already know Hasbro wouldn't have let it go this far if they hadn't.

Archived