What games are you currently playing?

What a coincidence...I myself pulled the Morrowind out and re-enjoy it like the years ago. While the it don't looks as good as in the past, the fun haven't dimnished one a bit.

And did you finished Dawnguard? I had played it recently and liked this add-on (or should we say, Expansion?) alot. Reminded me heavily about the Bloodmoon.

I finished the Dawnguard quests..Just not the vampy ones...I don't really have any bad guy characters in Skyrim...Will have to make one! :shifty:

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crash Dummies (The), On Game Boy. The brainless granddaddy of partygames, remorseless quick fun.

Wing Arms (Sega Saturn) WW2 ended, all the former enemy countries, ally to defeat a dark organization that became an army after buying surplus war material. A 3D shooter with WW2 planes well recreated.

Sonic the hedgehog for Master System: Bad game, lame graphics, squirrelly scroll and a certain "just a BETA" feel. on Game Gear was good, but here.. Yuck.

Anyone have the full version of 'Deadlight'? Played the demo today...Liked it..Felt like Shadow Complex...Just curious if it's worth spending the $$$. The demo was short...Just worried that the game would be as well.

Did I see some MORROWIND in there?

Yeah. You'll be gadding about in the weirdo-verse of Morrowind in this add on....Clever users managed to find out that the ENTIRE continent of Tamriel is on your Skyrim DVD. The further you get away from Skyrim, the less detailed it gets though. You just can't get to it without some clipping. Some say it's for future add-ons...

Yeah. You'll be gadding about in the weirdo-verse of Morrowind in this add on....Clever users managed to find out that the ENTIRE continent of Tamriel is on your Skyrim DVD. The further you get away from Skyrim, the less detailed it gets though. You just can't get to it without some clipping. Some say it's for future add-ons...

DAMMIT Bethesda, shall I just get my wages paid straight into your account?

• 3 weeks later...

That, is just awesome

Somehow, in my brief video game life, I seem to have overlooked several classics. In response to this grievous mistake, I've been on a slight retro craze of late, because you just can't beat the classics can you?

Regardless, I've picked up the older final fantasy games for the first time, and I'm currently playing the sixth one seeing as how highly regarded it is. So far... I'm loving it. Its a good RPG, love the artwork, love the story so far, Kefka is an insane clown and still threatening, and there are always slight little gameplay perks that keep things fresh.

Sonic Generations, have to say that I'm enjoying it so far. Good 'ol Steam Sales.... I wish I could swim in a pool of Dosh like that Gabe Newell guy!

[colour=#008000]>Christmas/Winter sales come[/colour]

[colour=#008000]>SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY GABE![/colour] spikeshutupplz.png?1

Archived