I shall introduce myself. Why? I have no idea!

Senketsu

Hello, i am Senketsu. I made an account several months ago but kinda forgot about it for some time.

Anyways, aside from being a Brony i am also a huge fan of Kill La Kill, Megaman, Sonic and a variety of other stuff that i won't list here (Unless you want to read this for five weeks)

I am really cheerful and quite random, usually making jokes out of the blue and making fun of the situation.

If you could cut the list down to four weeks, I might just be able to find the time to read xP And don't you worry about forgetting about this place, cuz you remembered, and once this place gets into your daily cycle-- you never forget *evil grin*

Also, being random is the best because then everybody will just pass it off as normal when you shamelessly plug your social media links! > : D [links redacted: too much shame]

Anyways, please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello there, and welcome back! Yes, I agree... being random is much better than being boring, and poking fun at some situations can be quite enjoyable as well. ^_^

If you have any questions, feel like brainstorming a story, or just general chatting, feel free to shoot me a message!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show if you can. Enjoy all the RP's.

:)

Archived