Gretins, fellow ponyfolk

FiniteZero

So, um, hi.

I am certainly not new to roleplaying, and I've set a hand (hoof?) in pony RP before. This place seems pretty neat, so it seems like a fun.

I got into Pone about a year ago, inbetween seasons 4 and 5. Got into it because of Turnabout Storm, the Phoenix Wright/MLP crossover thing. I'm heavily poned now, so I'll stick around.

Found this site just by search engine searching. Seems like a fun site.

My favorite overall pone is Maud (as you can tell) for reasons that I will not divulge here. Otherwise, my favorite of the Mane 6 is Fluttershy because cute. I'm sure I have bigger reasons, but I'm not consciously aware of it yet.

I also liked other stuff, like Star Trek/Wars, Power Rangers, plenty of vidgames, and other stuff that I through phases of liking.

But yes, this is me.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can, S6 starts next week!! Have fun RPing with everyone.

:)

>>>"seems like a fun"

>>>"I got into Pone"

I already like you by the way you type~ xD

Well I invite you to has many a fun with the much plenty pone that are roleplaying because kek.

So please do be a kind new member and enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

• 4 weeks later...

Archived