Elder scrolls Australia ooc

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dabom  and hundashter you can post any time you want. 

Alow me to explain. Since there's going to be so much goin on in the world. I will frequently post replays and reactions out of the order. 

So what I did there wa have him answer some questions and mock you lol. So that we can quickly open up some more. 

But for simplicitys sake let's follow the same order.

Same posting order 

were just starting a new round. Hund can post a Reply if he's ready soon, since it's kind of my fault for not explaining. 

Like I said I'll ocaisoanlly make mod posts and reactions rather than have you all need to wait for certain things like finding out if your attack worked or a answering  questions which is exactly what it was. Just very rudely 

I would like to apologize for the long wait for my post, a couple things happened in real life that distracted me pretty thoroughly, and then I also just wasn't sure how to proceed with Sable's fingers all being broke. ( at the time of writing this, i stll am not sure how to proceed ) BUT! I shall begin working on a post now, and figure it out as i go. 

i would like to state that, technically i have posted out of turn, but in my last conversation with auger he seemed to indicate that he was waiting on my post, so if i wasn't supposed to post at all and i was skipped, either ignore my post or i can take it down

Well, I didn't think it was possible for The Avian to become more terrifying than he already is but, I've just been proven wrong. Excellent choices. They really fit the bill! OwO

Excellent job on your choices as well, Pyro. While this is my first time seeing Flux in a rp I can see how they fit her, especially the second one. :D

I believe this sums up the suave  bard wannabe.  ^ ^

Name: Shatter Moon

Species: Diamond Dog

Appearance: Shatter looks like an Egyptian hound (think Anubis if you don't know what that is) and has a large golden sickle tattoo beneath his right eye. He has numerous scars near his face and mouth, their pink coloration standing out from the ebony black of his skin and fur. He is large, muscular, and stands at about 6'7. His typical clothing consists of a long cloak with no sleeves and a large furry white collar on it, and a light leather armor worn beneath it. His long black hair is kept in a dreadlocked ponytail. He goes almost everywhere with a large axe. 

Personslity: Your best friend, your most hated enemy, and your worst nightmare; Shatter can be all these things depending on what best fits the situation. Though he hates it when others paint him as a bully, he still shows little to no hesitation to use his strength to get what he wants. Shatter tries to talk first, but once that's failed and he decides to hit, he hits hard. If you've got a good joke, tell him, he loves to laugh, and loves people who make him laugh even more. 

Brief History: "You live with the hand you're dealt right? Sure, and when you get a chance to stuff a card up your sleeve, you take it. Yeah I guess that's how I've always lived, see I'm a native, or at least I was born here. Dad was a merc who died on the field and mom was his partner, couldn't send the old man to the clink so they sent mum, still pregnant with me. 

Eh it ain't so bad, I'm a big guy, was a big kid too, I made people leave me alone. Eventually I caught the eye of some people...huh? What people? Well I ain't dumb enough to say, but I think we both know who, eh? Now anyway, I guess my side of the story starts with this mark I was supposed to take out, was working at some clink and I decided on a rather interesting way of getting to him..." 

• 3 weeks later...

So, just to be on the safe side (and to make sure I understood correctly) with the newest post from Shadowbolt0, that would make this a "new round" correct? OwO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Congratulations! You've stepped into the light and competed the tutorial. 

From now on every choice has a consequence. And your in position to make your first friend or enemy!

choose wisely 

let's start a new rotation and get some momentum going!

Archived