An E.P.I.C. Operation: The Caribou Plague

Thanks to the Fantastic Miss Foxx! We have our charger thread up. I've decided that this thread will be the one that Java, Squall, and naj will be involved in!Go get 'em!

9 hours ago, tacobob said:

For the " The King's Water", should I wait for Imagination to post before I go ahead?

Apologies for the wait on that, this week has been absolutely mental. Most chances I got to post something came up, I had to work, or I was tired xD
Stand by!

EDIT: Posted!

Now Now. No beheadings. Celestia put an end to those long ago. Right after she banished her sister to the moon for a temper tantrum.  

And for all working with my characters, Stormstride flies by the seat of her pants. She literally has no plan and jsut makes it up as she goes. So if you have one, use it. 

Just wanna remind everyone! the capture threads are made to be a good story, while a bit darker than usual; I still would like to see ponies and their players working together and not competing with eachother over the capture of the infected :)

Just something I'm throwing out here, don't know if it will actually affect any of the threads:  Prince Blueblood could actually be with this operation as well, acting as a kind of state department liason/temporary ambassador.  Hey, somepony's got to handle the paperwork for this operation!  Behind the scenes, of course, making sure that everything is legal and aboveboard (and covering for any who might be along with E.P.I.C. covertly).

This post has been deleted.  

After some thought, it seems better to not have Starlight participate in this rp.  It just doesn't seem like something her character would do.

Archived