Just Signed Up

pinkiepie297654

I refuse to say my real name for safety reasons, so I'll call myself Ruby. I'm a soon to be 8th grade student and YouTube. I like the music from MLP, video games like Elseworld, Pokémon, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Tomodachi life, and Roblox. I also enjoy writing stories and especially MLP fanfics in notebooks. I found this website from another website called Across Equestria which is a website that shows fans of MLP websites to visit. I discovered MLP by my second oldest brother when he watched it and he showed me the season 1 premiere. My favorite main pony is Pinkiepie because she's goofy, funny, cute, sweet, she can do really strange things, and even break the 4th wall more than once! I hope you guys enjoy this post and I'm excited to meet other MLP fans who share my love for many things.

Oh, hey Ruby! I noticed you mentioned that you were soon going to be a you tuber or something. What did you have in mind for a channel?~ :3

And aside from that, I commend your choice of Pinkie as best pony. She's fin, bubbly, and her antics are most entertaining~

So anyway, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time spent here in the wonderful world of Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello, Ruby! Nice to see ya! It's nice to see anyone new, but you're the topic of this post! And I commend your choice as Pinkie as your favorite main horse, as she is one of my favorites as well for similar reasons. But, enough about me, enjoy your time here at Canterlot! :)

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show as well if you can, S6 is on mid-season hiatus now. Have fun with all the RP's too.

:smirk:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived