Dusty is going to visit appaloosa, need some ponies for him to meet!

Dusty

So, Dusty is going to head down too Appaloosa and hang around that town. Make friends, meet some new faces and whatnot. It’s only fitting as his first cannon RP I had with him was in Appaloosa. Odds are it will just be a slice of life RP too help me get back into the swing of things, it has been three years from the last time I RP’d here and I feel a nice slow RP will be a good way to ease back into it. So if you want somepony to meet an ex-outlaw let me know, I'm biting at the bit to do some RP with him around here! 

2 hours ago, Bellosh said:

Ask @Mojo, he plays a whole bunch of Appaloosa characters. :D

Oh man, Mojo! That's a blast from the past, even did some RP's with him. I will have to see if he's willing to do another.

2 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

Well, I've got Liviel and all my other traveling characters that could show up.

Well, pick one you think will fit in or will be the most fun!

1 hour ago, Pretzelpony said:

I have a ryuma from the lands of Neighpon who'd probably like to get in on such a thread :)

Oh that sounds good to me, Dusty has never even herd of a ryuma let alone see one! He'd love meeting her. 

Well after I ask Mojo if he'd like to join in I'm going to see on starting something. Don't want this RP to get too big, so two or three sounds good. thanks y'all! 

Ah!  Good ol' Appaloosa!

Well, I have a few characters based there:  Sheriff Silverstar, Louise LeMare and Doc Holly Day!

Count me in!

:D:D

Ok, lets give this a go shall we?

http://www.canterlot.com/forums/topic/22730-appleloosa-an-outlaws-homecoming-closed/

Post order will be based on the order we post first, if somepony fails to post in two days the pony that is next in line may post to keep things moving. 

Archived