Hello!

CobsRa

Hello All!

Well, I didn't expect to see myself back in pony roleplay so soon, but it's been the better half of a year. This is my first time at Canterlot, being recommended here by a friend and roleplay buddy from a previous roleplay site. I gotta say, it's a lot more active here than I've been used to, though I guess I should've expected that. I probably wont be quite as regular for a while, but I look forward to dropping a few posts here and there and getting to know people - or re-meet them - around the site!

A number of you will probably come to expect certain habits from me if we get familiar. Namely lengthy (maybe too long sometimes), detailed roleplay posts, ranting windily, taking my time to respond to things and overall procrastination, having a cynical, dark, sarcastic and deadpan sense of humor, binge watching the show rather than staying current on a regular basis, using too many commas, and having a penchant for either mundane or strange and dark themes. I probably wont be seen joining too many threads mixing ponies and sci-fi, nor a majority (some are still cool!) of crossovers. Everything else is free game though. Oh, and probably preferences for 1v1 or small-group RP at that.

Usual fare to some anyway, I'm sure. I'll probably just spend most of my initial time here probing around the site and learning the ropes.

Anyhow, looking forward to meeting at least a few of you down the road! :)

Hallo, Cobs! I'm Thy, a fellow procrastinator of the professional level. Pleased to meet ya~ :smirk:

I'm sure you'll fit right in-- roleplayers who put thought into their posts are great, and always awesome to have around. Heck, you seem pretty chill and awesome in general~ 

So anyway, please do have fun and enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

15 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

Thanks Pyro! Good to see you again, by the way.

There's actually a lot of familiar names here, I'm noticing...

6 hours ago, CatCakey said:

Thank you, I hope to too!

And no, I'm afraid I have, though I've certainly heard of it. I take it you have, however?

I'm going to guess randomly and assume it was either something I said or something with my avatar which sparked that question? :9

4 hours ago, ToothpasteThy said:

Ah, a kindred soul!

Pardon the slow response. I saw the notifications earlier but, well... y'know, stuff to (not) do...

To me, roleplay is a bit of give and take, I guess. I've noticed people tend to put more care into their own posts if I take it slow with my own first. By the sounds of it though, people here encourage that, so I'm sure I'll end up enjoying my time here at least in that regard. ^-^

2 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Appreciate it, thanks!

I'm sure I'll be plenty open to a few solid 1v1s before too long. I'll likely not be heard from too much at first, I've had issues taking on too many roleplays at once and becoming swamped before, so I'm instead testing my limits and beings selective now.

It's good to branch out though, so I'm sure I'll check back with you about starting something shortly enough! ;)

Hello and welcome! Like Toothy said, people who put thought into their roleplay posts are greatly appreciated around here. You have probably the exact same humor as I do, so I'm pretty sure we'll get along! If you have any questions, feel like roleplaying or chatting, then feel free to message me anytime!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

6 hours ago, CobsRa said:

Thank you, I hope to too!

And no, I'm afraid I have, though I've certainly heard of it. I take it you have, however?

I'm going to guess randomly and assume it was either something I said or something with my avatar which sparked that question? :9

Yes I have! Although I've only got the first 4 series.

And nope. I was just wandering if you read the books :P

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show if you can as the second half of S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all the RP's on here too.

:smirk:

Archived