A Bandit's Life for You! (The Bandit Queen needs gang members)

The Neighpon countryside is a dangerous place, with rampaging kaiju, angered long and of course; Bandits.

One such gang being led by the self proclaimed and partly infamous Bandit Queen; Tsuyoi Kazan!!!

M0PMVz1.png

Her band of thugs made from outlaws, renegades and even her own children go under the name of 'Ryū no Kiba' or roughly translated the 'Dragon Fangs' for how voraciously they snap up and hoard their pilfered goods like a dragon would. And with a hot headed older mare like Tsuyoi at the head of this gang, there is definitely no lack of want for gold or pillage. - Of course it's a hard job, the gang mostly sticks to the edges of Neighpon to terrorize trade route caravans and smaller villages without the fear of being interrupted too soon by the law enforcement.

This is further solidified by their stronghold in the active volcano cave that they have made their lair. Where the iron hooved Bandit Queen lords over all.

But of course a Bandit Queen can't do much without bandits can she?

Tsuyoi isn't picky on who is in her gang as long as they can take orders and shut up when they're told; they can be all walks of Equestrian life - they just need to be good at what she wants them to do and have no qualms in being on the wrong side of the law. Pony, Griffin, Diamond Dog or even other Qilin and Longma it doesn't matter to her as long as they're loyal. And you can choose to make a long time member of the gang or even a newbie.

Qualities the Dragon Fangs Gang looks for;

• Fighting Skills
  • Stealth Skills
  • Acting Skills for pretending to be innocent or spying.
  • Tactical Skills
  • Survival Skills
  • Ponies who can cook/clean do the basic stuff if they can't take part in raids.

This includes her children whom she has nine others of (excluding her eldest daughter) all from different fathers that can range from young mare/stallions right down to foals and be as varied in colour as you like.

Below is a list of the current kids, but when we reach nine I'm afraid that'll be it. <3

2nd born/2nd eldest; Tetsu Kāten - PyroBlaze

3rd born;

4th born;

5th born/Middle foal; taken by SteelEagle

6th born;

7th born;

8th born;

9th born/youngest;

But not EVERYONE in the gang has to be on the complete wrong side of the law; take the Bandit Queen's 'heiress' Jinsoku Hanabira;

jtg5LBc.png

Where her mother is more self-serving and out for her own goals, her first born works under her mother's nose as a Robin Hood style thief with a band of her own friends within the gang; attempting to slowly right the wrongs that her mother has done to other ponies in the only way she knows how. She could always use some accomplices if you'd like to be on the different side of the gang's coin.

If you'd be interested in being part of this wily gang or even to be one of their victims; throw concepts in the thread and we can spitball ideas! 

And just as a reassurance; Your character will not be hurt unless you give permission. So banditing will be purely harmless bit/food/good/treasure taking. <3

11 minutes ago, SteelEagle said:

We discussed the idea, you like yeah?

Mhm! What age do you see that kiddo as? Middle child maybe?

Might give more reason for his desire to be seen by his mom.

It hit me that I have Rex sitting around doing nothing, and he likes to fight.  Somewhat paradoxically, he doesn't actually like hurting people, but he might still fit in with say the bandit heiress.  I imagine he'd enjoy the challenges.

I've also got a number of characters who could oppose them, such as a gryphon airship captain or a changeling EPIC member, though I would imagine that would be on a less permanent basis.

Then there's always Providence, who could be either an ally or an adversary depending on who hired her and whether or not she's pursuing her own mysterious goals at that moment.

Archived