The Tour d'Equestria in Ponyville (Sign up and OOC)

[[RP post]]

There's a new pony in Ponyville. He's just a bit different, but hopefully, he'll be accepted all the same.

He needs some help getting some things, cause he's new here and has no clue where to go. If you have an OC who would realistically be out in Ponyville in the evening, and would greet a new face and offer to help, then I'd love to see where it goes. Just lemme know you're interested and I can write an intro, and get the rp started.

I'm not super good at multitasking, so I'd prefer to have just one other character in the rp. Two would be ok, but pushing it.

Any and all questions are welcome, and I'd be happy even just to discuss OCs if you want (even if you're not in the rp/don't plan to be. I love chatting about my OCs).

If you saw the already underway rp and really want to join for whatever reason, go ahead and ask here, and I might consider it.

Thanks in advance.

The OC I'm using is going to be the freshly accepted Dramatic Flaire. He's a part changeling earth pony who's an actor in a traveling theatre called "The Tour d'Equestria" which has just stopped in Ponyville. They need some supplies (mostly food) and Flaire was tasked with getting them while the others sleep.

Later, they're going to put on some plays for the public, and stick around for a while before moving on to their next location.

PS I might, for future rps, make apps for the other members of the theatre, depending if anyone expresses interest in them after my intro.

• Like 3

Hi :D 

I'd be happy to join in a 'showing around town' type of thread. My Pinkie, Rarity, or maybe even Sweetie Belle would be fun if you're interested in interacting with cast. I've also got a couple OC's that would work if you'd rather interact with OC's. My dragon Rivulet comes to mind. He's shown others around his favorite town before.

Anyhoo, let me know if you're interested.

• Like 1

Oh, my. I like all those options!

Take your pick, and surprise me. ;)

I still need to finish typing up my intro, tho, so you'll see it posted later today.

(I'll also reply here so you get a notification)

Oh god, another RP? Damn, I really shouldn't be joining more roleplays, I'll inevitably kill them off in the end.

But my twins Tranquility and Placidity are almost always in Ponyville, and they've been dormant for a bit. God forbid I remember how to play them, although they are really fun to use.

Although I would love to have you on it, too, my tiny brain can only handle so many characters at a time, and Foxxy was first. I don't think I can do two additional ones. Sorry, sweety. :/

And Foxxy, sorry about the delay getting the rp up. I got real busy suddenly. I'm getting back on it, now. Hopefully be done soon barring any further distractions lol.

Okie Dokie. I look forward to rping with you. ^v^

And Szalhi, I have another OC (who doesn't have as many peripherals. lol) That I'm going to make an app for later, and I look forward to using him. Perhaps you could join me on that one, when it happens. If you want, I'll PM you before I make the Sign up post to give you first dibs. ;)

Hey, just wondering if you forgot to post in our thread. You reacted to my post, but then never commented. Or maybe I'm just impatient, lol. Anyway, just lemme know. ;)

Hey, since it is neither confirmed not denied in the show, and it seems relevant to or rp, I'm curious about the way you've done your versions of the characters Rarity and Spike.

Is Rarity aware of the extent of Spike's feelings, and how does she feel about it.

Just curious. Answer or not at your discretion. ^v^

PS. I've added a link to this discussion in the main post of the rp for convenience. and vice versa.