Last post wins

also gonna drop two more resumes off today; one at the servicon which is a call centre that is apparently soul-crushing and bull**** with the way it treats its employees and wal-mart even though I'm ethically opposed to it because no place will hire me and I risk homelessness at this rate if I don't get a job and save a good amount of money BUT I AM DETERMINED NONETHELESS JUST GOTTA GET OVER THE ANXIETY TO GO GET BREAKIE AT THE MEAL HALL EXCEPT I'M WORRIED I RAN OUT OF MONEY ON THE MEAL HALL CARD AND IT WOULD BE AWKWARD IF I DON'T HAVE ANY AND THEY MIGHT PITY ME OR SOMETHING AND I CAN'T HAVE THAT SO I'M CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS TO DETERMINE IF I HAVE ENOUGH LEFT

• Like 1

Foreign music? Sure!

I sleep about 5 hours a week, if that, working two jobs. Not tired usually, but I'm sure I'm probably paying the price in other ways.

Good luck with the job hunt, Nasty. Ever consider looking at Craigslist for local work? You might be surprised what kinda stuff pops up there.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Anyone else watch this when it happened?

No?

I'm the only one who was watching Miss Universe 2015 here?

Well then.

I wasn't watching it, but I remember the big stink it caused. That's got to be soul crushing and a different tier of awkward for both women.

It was also an honest mistake made in the hoopla of glitz and glam. I think some people need to reevaluate what's really important to them -- or at least learn how to be sporting with mistakes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NastyMann said:

I'm superficial/a poseur in that music that isn't "English" lyrically is too big a barrier for me because I care less about the "'"'music'"'" part and more the words? Song? Structure? idk it's hard to word because it's like retarded to say "uhh c music doesn't MATTER in MUSIC" because it totally does. I just listen to stuff weirdly I guess? I dunno; I guess I see music more as an avenue through which you express something--like obviously you don't put the instrumentation/actual song itself on the backgrounder when you're cookin' up lyrics it's gotta be good but it's only as good as the aspect of life it expresses, and I'm an ethnocentric douchebag who can only "get" what's been expressed if it's english

that's still a cool song though. The intro sounds like me in the shower

Don't worry, I gotchu fam.

Check these lyrics out yo.

Universal. Timeless. Transcending all barriers of language and culture to tell the TRUE story of the struggle of the human spirit in a rapidly industrializing global sociopolitical economy.

I have it on good authority that this was the song that both Gandhi AND Winston Churchill were blaring on their iPod Nanos while they were throwing down the smack against slave owners in the Australian South.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Good luck with the job hunt, Nasty. Ever consider looking at Craigslist for local work? You might be surprised what kinda stuff pops up there.

Craigslist was how I almost got a job working for a hacker group as their face and image.

But otherwise there's usually good work to be found.

so like they'd hack people and then micro's avatar would show up on the victim's computer screen?
you took it right? can you get them to do me next?

also I just realized that I played that candy song like pretty much the instant I woke up and the volume was loud so I that's how I'm announcing I'm awake to my family now. 
worth it. 

sorry, my ctrl and V sometimes push themselves

Edited by Cathalos