On 2/26/2019 at 7:37 PM, Rocky said:

I have been kinda avoiding Mob Psycho... the animation style from the ads I've seen kinda puts me off.. I know that it probably has a great story or something that makes it worth watching but... who knows, I'll probably get to it eventually. I'm really just sitting here waiting for the 4th season of My Hero Academia. They said October so I won't be moving from this spot until then. 

Also guys I think I've fallen in love with a girl working at the gym I go to. 

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Honestly I love Mob Psycho's animation, it's weird but it's really neat. I'd recommend at least trying an episode or two before you brush it off, I think it's reaaaally good. Also same for MHA, but honestly I'm caught up with the manga so I just want to see it animated for cool factor.

Dino now understands why people drink coffee. I usually feel sleepy around 8 PM but I've had enough caffeine and sugar to be watching YouTube and talking to people and procrastinating all of this week's work that I haven't done which is due iiin 14 hours or so at half past ten PM

I still need to start the second season of Mob Psycho. I've been behind on anime recently.

The animation isn't bad, just...  a little different than what I'm used to. I am going to check it out. As for MHA, I've been avoiding reading the manga because I don't want to spoil the anime for myself. It's going to be a long wait but I think I can stick it out.

I've been really enjoying Shield Hero and Love is War. The latter has been one if the funniest I've watched in a while..

And of course the Chika dance is on point 

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

The animation isn't bad, just...  a little different than what I'm used to. I am going to check it out. As for MHA, I've been avoiding reading the manga because I don't want to spoil the anime for myself. It's going to be a long wait but I think I can stick it out.

I've been really enjoying Shield Hero and Love is War. The latter has been one if the funniest I've watched in a while..

And of course the Chika dance is on point 

I'm in love with Shield Hero, I might check that second one out soon

Still haven’t touched the second season of Kakegurui. I have watched the live-action though.

2 hours ago, DreamsofMaple said:

Kakegurui is trash

I wholeheartedly agree! 

tumblr_p8o6c2lBpd1xssof4o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Penumbra said:

You’re all wrong. 

latest?cb=20170510154559

I'm okay with this.

19 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

ew rp

Me the last two years.

d03108040581f70cddfcd6e968c392c0.gif

6 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Me the last two years.

I mean tbh I RP pretty much daily on Discord

What you should be watching is The Promised Neverland

Better yet, read it. It's fantastic. My new waifu is right here:

6756305-5912638061-DQCF9.jpg

• Like 1

Anime is just a social experiment to see How far  we’ll go in regards to dating things that are less and less human. 

The limit for me is Nanachi from MIA. 

I think everyone who's even seen a picture of Nanachi has lost their mind over her.

Its dangerous territory though.
One step and you're in furry town. 

• Haha 1