Ponify ~ The Add On You Should Have

JCtheBrony

This was on EqDaily's Nightly Roundup last night. It's an add-on you can download for Chrome or Firefox (and other browsers using coding magic) that replaces normal words with their 'ponified' equivalents. Everybody into everypony, hand into hoof and the like. I've downloaded it and it seems to be working fine. The cool thing is you can create your own ponifications for anything the creator might have forgotten. Or choose certain websites to be ponified or even highlight ponified words.

Check out more info and download links here! There's even a handy how-to video!

• Like 2

Holy horsecrud, I decided to try to this to see if it would change anything, and for the first 5 minutes I felt the effect wasn't that great.

Then I started reading comments on a non-pony youtube video, and I was wondering why everybody <--(Which reads as "everypony" on my browser now) kept talking about ponies!

MY HEADBROWSER IS NOW FULL OF PONIES.

Hmmm I can definitely see someone using this as a prank lol. Installing the addon on someone's PC and see what their reaction is would be fun. Perhaps I'll try this on my brother. Gonna try this myself when I get home from work. Should be interesting and fun. XD

It is indeed fun. And for those who may tire of ponies (the TRAITORS) or maybe those of you who want to hide your ponified articles in a jiffy, turning off Ponify can be done in a second. Just click the little logo at the corner of the screen and uncheck 'Enable Ponify'.

Note that this is for Firefox, I'm not sure if Chrome has the same thing. Whatever the case, it's simple enough to turn off and on at whim.

Sweet Celestia! I'm so going to use this to mess with my brother :mad:

Of course, all in good fun though...

>_>

<_<

Bwahahaha

This is exactly what I'm gonna do to my roommate. It's gonna be awesome, lol.

But honestly, I don't have much use for it otherwise. This must be what religion looks like when it forms. ;)

Welp, I did it. Took advantage that he was taking a shower and that he left his computer on.

Took him two days till he finally felt the need to seek answers. Went something like this...

Bro - Hay, what's up with all this pony and hoof and mare thing on my computer?

Me - *feign mild curiosity* Huh?

Bro - My computer, everything I read online is weird...

Me - Oh! Yeah, that, forgot to mention that we took over the internet.

Bro - ... Bull

Me - Okay, if you say so.

Bro - No that's not possible, you did something to it.

Me - Fine fine, you got me... We didn't take over the internet.

Bro - A**! I knew it! Fix it right now.

Me - I can't. We didn't take over the internet, just Firefox.

Bro - Huh?

Me - Yeah, basically the Brony community took a vote and we asked our Bronies at Firefox and they were more than glad to come up with a mod to change their web browser. It was originally a vote to take over the internet or not, but we decided to give you guys a chance to surrender peacefully. You can turn it off, but it will automatically turn on again after a while. Get you used to the transition slowly.

Bro - ... Bull

Me - You keep saying that and yet the truth is in the muffin.

Bro - Pudding, its in the pudding.

Me - Not anymore...

Bro - *doubtful look*

Me - *shrug and go back to playing Batman Arkham City*

Bro - Damn it... Turn it off for me then.

So, every now and then I go back when he's not around and turn it back on, and then listen to him mumble curses at Firefox. I know I should feel sort of bad about this but I think Trollestia would be proud. Plus, its harmless and I'll let him off the hook on Nightmare Night when we are eating the leftover candies that we didn't give out :blah:

So, every now and then I go back when he's not around and turn it back on, and then listen to him mumble curses at Firefox. I know I should feel sort of bad about this but I think Trollestia would be proud. Plus, its harmless and I'll let him off the hook on Nightmare Night when we are eating the leftover candies that we didn't give out :blah:

*slow clap* That's brilliant man, brilliant. Trollestia would indeed be proud.