Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say that I have not heard that I looked like him before...

Basically it goes like this for me...

Comic book fans --> Thor

Anime fans --> Van Hoenheim

Twilight fans --> That evil guy from the first movie/book (I really don't remember the name of him, but I do recall many random people stopping me on the street mentioning that I resembled him... it was quite off-putting)

True Blood fans --> That vampire dude who is really old and is like one of the main go to vampires (again, don't remember name)

Edit#2: And back when I actually shaved, video game fans used to call me Ken (as in Ken Masters)

There have been others, but those are the ones from most recent memory... I have come to the following conclusion faced with these facts... I look too generic.... :-(

However, this does pose for an interesting career option. If I cannot make it as a scientist, perhaps I can make it in Hollywood as a stunt-double!

Edit:

How about if I felled a tree using only my teeth?

224655_10150244916225971_721495970_9402607_328709_n.jpg

You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with... A HERRING! (in other words, not your teeth, that isn't very impressive, beavers do it all the time)

It's strange that I took so long to post a picture of myself on the other forum I'm on but it only took a few months here (maybe because that was the first time I've posted a photo of myself on a forum)

But this is a picture I entered in a Cute Geek contest on photobucket (though I didn't know that the voting was conducted during the entry period so I only had a day and a half, but I think I did fairly well, I was in the top 80 if I remember correctly)

By the way, those glasses are fake, I still have them and a similar pair of clear lensed sunglasses (though I did wear reading glasses as a little Filly), also my hair is really past shoulder leignth and extremely strait, it's actually being held up by a plastic comb since nothing else does and I like having it away from my neck

IMG_3588.jpg

And a close up picture

IMG_3590.jpg

This is me, doing what I do best.

http://www.canadacoo...DinosaurDig.jpg

You dig up the bones of your dinosaur relatives? :-o

I couldn't agree more! *brohoof*

And while I'd normally be reluctant about showing my face on any form, it's probably best to get it over with...

DSCN4885.png

Okay, so maybe I have a camera attatched to my head my whole face isn't being shown, but still! x]

Sadly the first thing that came into my head was this:

250px-Killingjoke.JPG

c3070.jpg

Crappy webcam pic. >_>;

(This thread needs more girls posting. x_x)

Here the one thing I thought of was your cat's thoughts:

"I shall kill yoooou.... Later... After you feed me"

:D

Sadly the first thing that came into my head was this:

250px-Killingjoke.JPG

Here the one thing I thought of was your cat's thoughts:

"I shall kill yoooou.... Later... After you feed me"

:D

XD

He's the sweetest. :I

He also makes bird noises XD

XD

He's the sweetest. :I

He also makes bird noises XD

I'm suddenly reminded of the old Loony Tunes cartoons where every now and then Sylvester would open his mouth and bird chirps would escape... You know, cause he ate them.

I think I saw a puty cat... I DID I DID SEE A PUTY CAT!

Archived