Introduction of self

Cathalos

About Myself: i own hobby of standing behind people. i no outgoing.... i live in western hemisphere...roughly... and etc.= various stuff about me like... stuff. im not creative. but i like ellipsis....

How I found Canterlot.com: it was on this little paper thing that was previously alluded to.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: with an hour and forty five minutes to kill, a wild flash drive appeared! Wild mysterious fan placed into laptop. laptop/flashdrive used MLP:FiM. that pretty much sums it up.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
does all that stuff i typed in the fields above show? this is confusing... i guess ill find out soon. copy/pastes below:

i own hobby of standing behind people. i no outgoing.... i live in western hemisphere...roughly... and etc.= various stuff about me like... stuff. im not creative. but i like ellipsis....

it was on this little paper thing that was previously alluded to by the give of paper. the person who alluded to site said that i should go. and i did.

with an hour and forty five minutes to kill, a wild flash drive appeared! Wild mysterious fan placed flash drive into laptop. laptop/flashdrive used MLP:FiM. that pretty much sums it up.

try not to like, attack me or anything for probably double posting.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun in the RP area!

and it all shows just fine.

Welcome welcome welcome a fine welcome to you!

I hope we can get to know more about you, it sounds like you would be a very interesting person to speak with!

Hi there! I'm not quite sure what you're saying, but Alison is a very awesome and she would never say anything to anyone that would make them feel unwelcome. Her friendliness is quite genuine.

This forum is not like other internet forums, so I think you'll find us quite a nice bunch. When we say welcome, we really mean it. So, welcome!

excuse me? i have a question... why does people say "enjoy your stay"? are you implying that i have no chance of not leaving? are you telling me that i am spending this time feeling welcome actually setting myself up for failure? just wondering...

excuse me? i have a question... why does people say "enjoy your stay"? are you implying that i have no chance of not leaving? are you telling me that i am spending this time feeling welcome actually setting myself up for failure? just wondering...

I am implying that you are not going to be actively posting 'round the clock, every single day, under the assumption that you have other things that you do with your time.